Chapter Twenty: Same Mistakes

Cool video of Effy Stonem on the right :)

Enjoy chapter twenty!

Sorry for any misspells or wrong grammar.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER TWENTY: SAME MISTAKES]

Niall and I became distant to one another. I couldn't blame him. If I could help, I'd really do anything. I didn't tell Arianna about this. I didn't tell Harry about it either. I was afraid that I would be the reason for Harry and Niall to fight.

Niall kissed me. It was nothing for me. My feelings for Harry didn't change, but I'm torn between the two. I'll be the reason for two best friends to fight.

"Is something wrong?" Arianna asked sitting beside me.

"Nothing, I just feel so tired." I said.

"Yeah, me too. This London trip is tiring, but really fun."

"You got that right."

Arianna and I were home alone in Harry's apartment. The boys had to fix something.

"Sister instincts tell me something is up," she said looking at me.

I sighed. "It's Niall."

"What's with him?"

"He told me that he likes me and stuff like that."

"Omigod," she gasped. "Did you know that before Liam introduced Bianca to us he told me he liked me too."

"Really?" I looked at her wide eyed.

Arianna giggled. "Yeah, but I told him that I love Zayn."

"Does Zayn know?"

"Yeah, I had to tell him." She said.

"Did something happen between you two?"

"Of course not. Did something happen between you two?"

I looked at my hands. "Niall kissed me, but it was just a chased kiss."

Then I hoped I didn't say it out loud. "What?" I turned around and saw Harry.

"Harry it was nothing, for me at least. Niall was drunk." I said standing up and walking towards him but every step I took closer he stepped back.

"You snogged with my mate." The tone of his voice broke my heart.

"I didn't snog him. It was just a chased kiss." I explained.

"Snog, chased kiss they're all fucking the same. You still bloody kissed Niall!" He shouted and tears started trickling down my cheeks.

I feel week. "I love you," I whispered through sobs.

"I love you too," he answered but walked out of the apartment.

"Bree," Arianna came beside me and hugged me from behind. "I'm so sorry."

I sighed with tears still trickling down my cheeks. "He was bound to find out."

I broke from Arianna's embrace and ran out the door trying to catch up with Harry. I saw him sitting by the corner. He was crying.

I walked closer afraid that he won't let me touch him. "I'm so sorry," I said kneeling beside him.

He looked up at me. "I wish I could forgive you that easily. It hurts Bree. Did you feel anything for him?"

"No. I love you, he's just a friend for me."