Chapter Three: You Had Me At Hello

A/N:

I'm having so much fun writing this story and I don't know why. Hope you like this next chapter.

Comment or vote :)

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER THREE: YOU HAD ME AT HELLO]

I was awoken by the doorbell and continuous knocking. I groaned as I stepped out of my bed walking towards the door.

When the door was fully opened I was met by emerald eyes. "Can I crash in for a minute? There are girls chasing me." Harry said panting and looking at me from head to toe then he suddenly smirked.

I looked at myself to see what he smirked at and saw that I was only wearing a black tank top and a purple underwear. I looked back at the curly boy and he was still smirking at me now looking at my down part.

I smacked his head lightly. "You malicious boy," I said leaving the door open for him if he still wanted to enter.

I walked inside my room to wear some shorts. "Where are the other boys?" I asked as I exited the room seeing Harry sitting on the couch going through Arianna's script for her next movie. This time it's not an unknown movie because she's working with well known actors.

"Zayn's with your sister and the others are in the hotel."

"What did you do to make girls follow you here?" I asked peaking out the window and seeing girls crowding up the apartment entrance.

"I wanted to go shopping," he said smiling at me flashing his deep dimples. I didn't know he had dimples, it really made him cuter.

I flopped down on the couch beside Dimples. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Yes," Harry said smiling at me.

"But I won't cook for you Dimples. I just have left over pizzas from last night." I said walking inside the kitchen towards the fridge to get the plate of left over pizza.

I came back out and saw Harry holding my phone. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yup," I said placing the plate on the center table. He grabbed one and started eating it.

He spat the pizza out on his hand. "It's cold."

I laughed. "Sorry, I forgot to heat it up." I grabbed the plate and went back to the kitchen to heat the pizza.

I heard my phone ring and I ran out but when I came back to the couch Harry was already pressing the phone to his ear. "Hello?" he asked. "Oh, she's heating the pizza for me."

I walked towards him and grabbed the phone from his hand. "Arin?"

"Who was that?" He asked a little bit angry.

"A friend." I answered walking towards the window and peaking outside. There were still girls outside the apartment.

"He's a boy."

"Can't I have guy friends?"

"You can, but he's in your apartment."

"Are we gonna fight about this?" I asked.

"I'm going there." He said and hung up. I threw the phone on the couch beside Harry in frustration.

"Did I do something bad?" He asked concern visible in his emerald eyes.