Chapter Fourteen: Loving Him Was Red

A/N:

And I'm back.

If you haven't seen the trailer of this story yet, check it out. (on the right)

I know the trailer sucks, it's because it's my first time making one. ;p

Sorry for misspells or wrong grammar.

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER FOURTEEN: LOVING HIM WAS RED]

I was holding Arianna's hand as we waited for Simon to walk out of his room. He said that he needed to speak to the boys; that was natural. What isn't natural was him asking for my sister and me as well.

"Hi boys," Simon finally came out and I felt my hand sweat. "And girls," he looked at us.

There wasn't anything in his face. It didn't show anger or any excitement in seeing the seven of us.

"I called you guys because I want to get this clear," Simon started and I could really feel my hands shaking. I knew perfectly well what it was all about.

For Pete's sakes Harry Styles kissed me in the middle of Santa Monica Pier with hundreds of peoples and there were paparazzo's too.

"Are you two together?" He finally asked pointing at Harry and me.

I stayed quiet. I just waited for Harry's answer.

"Well, come on now. Are you two together?" He asked again.

What Harry said honestly pained me. I felt my eye water but I tried to hold it back. I'm not supposed to be affected. But it hurts, after he kissed me under the fucking rain. It was like a movie Arianna said, so why was that his answer?

"We're not together," he said.

I didn't look up; I just looked at both of my hands and just fidgeted with my fingers.

"I haven't asked her on real date yet," Harry continued getting my hand.

I looked at him and the tears that I was holding back trickled down. It wasn't because I was sad; on the contrary I was in ecstasy. This time, this kind of ecstasy is way better than those pills that I used to drink.

I saw Simon smile at me and he went back inside the room he came out of. "So," I said looking at Harry.

"Can I ask you on a proper date Brianna Morgan?" He asked taking my hand.

"You may certainly do," I said laughing standing up.

"You two are so meant for each other," Arianna said and I could Liam and Louis agree.

"Unfortunately we can't go on a date right now." I said.

Harry pouted. "Why not?"

"I have to help Lizzie with her wedding."

"Can I help?"

"Yeah, can we help?" Louis asked as well.

"As long as you won't be a pain in the ass."I said.

"We promise we won't be a pain in the arse," Harry smiled at me flashing his dimples.

We drove back to apartment passing by a drive-thru because Niall was hungry. That blond boy sure love food and I didn't wanna know why. Liam told me how he asked Niall to accompany him in the gym but the Irish boy never showed up.

"They should have Nando's here," Niall said as he bit off his cheese burger.

"If you're rich enough go franchise one and place it near our apartment," I smiled at him cheekily.

"I'll sure do that," she said laughing his contagious laugh. There was just something his laugh that when you hear it you'd laugh along as well.

At first I didn't really believe Liam when he told me that, but as time passed by and I was always spending time with the boys it sure was contagious. And when he laughs he starts turning red, and I mean tomato red.

"You're really adorable when you laugh," I said ruffling his blond hair.

Back at the apartment Lizzie was sitting on the couch going through the magazine of bridal dresses. We had to drop her here before we went to see Simon.

"How's the searching going?" Arianna asked sitting down beside her and I sat on the opposite side.

"Still nothing," she said sighing.

"What do you like?" Arianna asked.

I looked at the boys and I smiled at them because they were behaving just sitting across us. Especially Louis, he's a very good listener.

"I don't want it to look too elegant." She said.

"What's the theme of the wedding anyway?" Arianna asked the both of them entered in a world of girlie things.

I wasn't really a fan of this kind of things, so I wasn't any help. After what seemed like ages, they finally picked the perfect dress. Can you believe none of us ever met Lizzie's fiancé yet? She said that he's in Australia for who knows what reason. He'll be flying back at the date of their wedding day.

Arianna showed me the dress and it was amazing. I didn't know to describe it because like I said I ain't good with this type of thing. So I don't know how describe the ruffles and what cloth was used and etc.

"Do you guys want something to snack on?" I stood up and asked.

"Yes!" Niall shouted and I laughed.

I got them some chips and whatever I found in our kitchen. Then I called Harry inside my room. "Couldn't resist me?" Harry asked flashing a smirk.

"Yeah," I said smiling pinning him to the wall. "You've been a very bad boy Mr. Styles," I said and he smirked at me.

Harry closed in the distance and our lips came crashing. I missed this feeling, the passion, the love, everything was there. We both fell on my bad still kissing each other. There was no feeling better than this.

After how many years I finally felt the magic.

Love is magic.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

A/N:

While I was writing this I was actually listening to Niall's laugh, and it is really contagious. I felt like a fool laughing as I typed in this chapter.

Hope you liked it.

I don't know why my chapters these days are short :(

xoxo,

insanelyimmature