Chapter Sixteen: All I Want For Christmas

A/N:

Hello!

Thank you again, HSMH has reached a hundred+ votes. That is all because of you guys.

Hope you enjoy this.

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER SIXTEEN: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" we all shouted. Louis was sitting on the couch and I was holding the cake Harry and I baked for him.

I didn't know that Harry could cook, much more baking. He's really good at it, something you wouldn't really think a cheeky flirt likes doing. And the perfect cake we baked for him: carrot cake.

"This is wonderful guys," Louis said.

"Aww, are you gonna cry now, Lou," Harry joked and we all laughed. We were all there to celebrate Louis' birthday and Christmas Eve.

Arianna, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Eleanor, Bianca, the birthday boy, and me. Lizzie couldn't come because she had to celebrate Christmas Eve with her family in Colorado, but she sent her greeting to all of us. We decided on celebrating it on Arianna and I's apartment since it was big enough for the nine of us.

I noticed how Bianca and Liam are somehow like couples. When I asked them, Bianca blushed before saying that they weren't dating. Liam stayed quiet.

I excused myself to go to the kitchen and then saw Liam there as well getting a glass of water. "You fancy her don't you?" I asked and he almost choked. I was shocked, over the use of the word fancy. Being around British people can really influence your way of speaking.

"What?" he looked at me.

"Bianca, don't what me. I can see it all over your eyes every time you look at her." I said pointing at both his brown eyes.

"Please don't tell her," he said sheepishly.

"Why?"

"I don't think she likes me the same way."

"Oh come on, she blushes at every word you say to her."

"She does," Liam looked up at me.

I shook my head smiling, he doesn't see it. I didn't say anything else; he had to see it himself. I went to the cupboards and got a glass and poured in some water.

I'm actually excited for Arianna and I's gift for both Harry and Zayn. We will be performing a special number. I'm not good at this, but Arianna sure is, since she did this on our high school year. "Hey,"

I turned around and saw my green eyed curly boy smiling at me. "Hey," I said smiling at him as well.

"Why are you here?" he asked walking towards me.

I wrapped my around his neck. "I was just thinking," I said.

"Thinking about what?"

"About a lot of things."

"Like?"

"Like my past, my present, and my future."

Harry laughed lightly. "That is a lot." I gave him a chaste kiss on the lip. "I love you," he whispered.

I smiled at him. It was the first time he actually said those three words to me. "I lo--"

"What are you guys doing here?" Louis suddenly interrupted. Nice timing. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

"No," I said smiling at him, but I honestly wanted to slit his throat out.

"Well, you're missing the party. We're opening gifts now." He smiled.

Harry and I walked to the living room and the gift giving started. I was nervous about the whole thing Arianna and I would do. This is a first for me, exerting effort for a guy. As soon as the gift giving was done Arianna stood up. No one really knows about this, it was a surprise.

"Bree and I have a little treat for you guys." She smiled calling me inside the room.

We changed into our Santa Clouse outfits, similar to those girls on the movie Mean Girls when they performed Jingle Bell Rocks on the talent show. That was what Arianna did back in high school. She was one of the 'it girls', so they did the same thing on our talent show.

What we're doing now doesn't involve dancing, because I hate dancing. We're actually gonna sing. And though we are not good at singing, we'll do this for entertainment. We excited the room wearing our red dress and few of the boys wolf-whistled. We took our places and Arianna started the song.

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I smiled at her; she was actually good at singing. I didn't know that. Then I started my part.

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

You baby

I saw Harry smile at me. Louis did another wolf-whistle and both girls clapped their hands. Arianna and I were smiling as we sang the next verses. Harry and Zayn were whispering at one another. We finished the song and bowed.

"You didn't tell us that you could sing," Louis said.

"We don't know how to sing," I said laughing.

The truth was we didn't really have nice voices, Louis was just being nice. I sat beside Harry and whispered in his ear. "All I want for Christmas is you."

"That's what I want too," he smiled. "But I got you another gift aside from the dress."

I looked at him. "What?" He got a velvet box out and handed it to me. Him and velvet boxes. I opened it and a very beautiful necklace stared at me. "Wow," I said speechless.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I shook my head and looked at him. There was pain in his eyes. "Oh, well we could--"

I placed my finger on his lips to shush him. "I love it," I said smiling.

Harry kissed me on the lip and I smiled as I kissed him back.

All I want for Christmas is Harry Edward Styles.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Okay so, I didn't elaborate on what each they gave one another cause I suck at gift giving as well.

Hope you liked that.

WITH MUCH LOVE ♡