Chapter Twenty-One: I Found Love

[CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: EPILOUGE]

I could hear it playing in my mind. Those words from the intro to the song We Found Love.

It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear

You almost feel ashamed

That someone could be that important

That without them, you feel like nothing

No one will ever understand how much it hurts

You feel hopeless; like nothing can save you

And when it's over, and it's gone

You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back

So that you could have the good

Then I heard voices, faint voices. They were calling my name. "Bree," like a whisper.

I tried opening my eyes and when I finally saw bright light I heard a scream. "Bree!"

It was Arianna. I groaned trying to fully open my eyes and clear my vision. There in front of me stood my sister, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry. I felt my heart beat quicken. What was Harry doing here? Hell, what was I doing here?

"What happened?" I asked with a groggy voice.

"The doctor said you were in sleeping pills." Arianna said and just then did I remember.

I was at the rooftop and I drank the pill, or probably several pills. "We're gonna leave you two," Arianna said and the four of them walked out the room.

Harry was the one left and I saw his eyes swollen. "I'm so sorry," he said and broke into sobs.

He sat on the chair next to the bed and took my hand placing it on his lips. "I'm really sorry."

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. I smiled at the curly haired boy. "I'm sorry too," I said.

He looked up at me. "I wasn't supposed to react that way. I did horrible things and yet you forgave me. While I got mad at something you didn't mean to happen."

I just smiled at him. I didn't really want to hear his apology, or any explanation. Because what ever he says I'll forgive him. "I love you Dimples."

Finally he smiled my smile. That lopsided smile that showed of his dimples. "I love you too," he said leaning in and kissing me.

"You're the only girl I'll ever love." He whispered.

"Will you try and forgive Niall for me?" I asked.

Harry frowned. "I'll try."

I smiled at him and pulled him down and we kissed. I felt the sparks flying, I saw stars. Everything was magic.

Harry Styles is my boyfriend, and he'll forever be mine.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Dedicated to a friend, Anna, who inspired me to go forth and post this story!

Keep on inspiring me girl!

WITH MUCH LOVE ♡