Chapter Nine: Sun Kissed Skin

A/N:

Enjoy. Sorry for misspells and wrong grammar.

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

P.S. Bree's bikini on the right (picture from a doll in iplehouse.net) and below is her tattoo at the back.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER NINE: SUN KISSED SKIN]

"What do you think is better?" Arianna came out holding two sets of bikinis.

"Red," I said.

"You should wear your pink ones."

"I hate pink."

"Harry likes pink," she said matter-of-factly.

The boys invited us to spend the day at Santa Monica Pier. Arianna instantly said yes because she bought two sets of bikinis and that was her opportunity to show Zayn her new curves.

"Come on, you should make that guys eyeballs pop out of its sockets."

I looked at her with my brows furrowed.

"You don't have any idea of seducing someone do you?" She raised a brow at me.

"FYI, your sister here knows everything about seduction." I said.

"Then go show him."

"Why?"

"Oh, for Pete's sakes." She said walking towards my room and coming back out with my pink bikini. "I'm gonna kill you if you don't wear that." She glared at.

I laughed taking the bikini and walked inside my room to get changed. I came back out all changed ready. "Hey Aree," I called.

"Yeah?"

"How did you and Zayn meet?"

"Are you really interested at my love story sis?" She asked pretending to be so shocked.

I just smiled at her and nodded my head.

She sat down beside me and smiled to herself before going on with the love story. "I was on break and I decided on grabbing Starbucks on my own. That's where I met Zayn, I bumped into him and he accidentally spilt his hot coffee on my chest." She looked at me. "That was really painful," she said with a laugh. "He said sorry and tried wiping the coffee off my shirt only to make it much painful because he was nearly scraping my skin off."

"What an unpleasant first meet."

"I know," she smiled. "So I said I was fine and when I took a good look at the guy who spilt coffee at me, my heart skipped a beat."

o - o - o - o

"I'm really sorry," he said still attempting to wipe my shirt but I shoved his hand away.

"Really, I'm fine." I repeated for the hundredth time smiling at Zayn. I was star struck, he was really there standing in front of me. Zayn Malik from One Direction. I'm a fan, but not to the point of obsession. I find them cute, but that's just it. I just stared at him until he finally stopped attempting on wiping my shirt.

"Can I buy you coffee?" he offered.

"No thanks, I have money." I said showing him my cash.

"No, I'll buy you one." He said and I didn't argue. Free coffee from 1/5 of One Direction.