Chapter Twenty-Two: Love Drunk

[CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: LOVE DRUNK]

Harry and I are officially public. My twitter account had half followers as Harry did. Arianna won her Oscar, nah just kidding. She's still dreaming of getting a grip on one of those trophies. But Harry and I being public, is true. At first it was hard to cope especially being under the limelight with your sister and your boyfriend. There were so many managements asking me if I wanted to try acting or probably modeling. Those weren't my thing, so I refused them.

Do you wanna know what happened to Niall? Harry forgave him, although every time I'm with them there's always an awkward moment.

"What are you thinking about love?" The most amazing boy I've met asked running his hand through my hair.

I looked at him and pecked his lips gently. "About us, how we met and fell in love." I said smiling.

"We'll make as many memories as possible." He said kissing me passionately.

I smiled through his kiss and pushed him away slowly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked anxiously.

"You do know that I love writing right?" I asked and he just nodded. "I'm working on this book, about a simple girl who didn't like her life and so she tried killing herself and then she met her knight in shining armor."

"So is this about Brianna Morgan and Harry Styles?" He asked smirking at me.

I smiled. "Maybe," I said and he closed in the distance again and we kissed one more time.

I felt his hand snake up my thighs reaching to my purple laced underwear. He smirked and started to nibble on my neck and a low moan escaped my mouth. I wanted more, not just passionate kissing and groping. My precious little kitten wanted more.

I reached down and my palm was met by a rock hard Harry. I never given much thought that I could affect him this much. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at my eyes, our foreheads touching. His eyes were filled with lust and desire and my stomach did a back flip to the anticipation of what was sure to be the best love scene I'll ever have.

When suddenly the door flew open and Louis came inside shouting. "Good morning Boobear!" And then he stopped dead on his tracks spotting me on the bed beside Harry, under the same blanket.

"I'm sorry; I'm still not used of you being with us." Louis said sheepishly and walked out the room.

Harry and I laughed. "Can we continue now," Harry whispered making me shiver due to the sensation of his breath over my ear.

I smiled at my boyfriend and placed my hand on his cheek. "Not now, we have to get ready for the wedding." I said.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

WITH MUCH LOVE ♡