Chapter Fifteen: My Love, My Voice

A/N:

Omigod! I'm like hyperventilating right now. Thank you so much for the read, the comments, the votes, and the adding this story to your reading list. I love you guys! It means a lot to me :')

It now has a thousand reads!

Here you go fellow Directioners. CHAPTER 15!

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER FIFTEEN: MY LOVE, MY VOICE]

I woke with the beep of my phone. It was from Twitter. I grabbed my phone and checked who it was.

@1DfrvrMYN: @Bree_Morgan she's such a bitch. She's nothing like her sister.

@LovelyStyles: you got that right, she's hideous @Bree_Morgan

And the mentions just kept going on and on. People would say, just ignore it. Well it's hard, knowing that you didn't do anything to deserve such hate.

Tears were building up in my lids, then I read another tweet and somehow it made me smile.

@pollymellan: it sickens me to read tweets like this. She didn't do anything to you! Cut it out bullies.

"Bree," Arianna came inside my room holding her phone.

She probably saw the tweets.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I hope I could say wonderful, but honestly it really hurts."

"They're just jealous bitches because the Morgan twins are dating 2/5 of One Direction," she said making me laugh.

"But I'm not dating Harry, yet." I said and she giggled. "How's Lizzie's wedding?"

"Oh, it's turning out so amazing. I can't wait for her wedding."

"Christmas is near." I said randomly.

"Yeah," she laughed. "I haven't gotten you a gift yet."

"I'll just probably give you a hug and a kiss," I joked.

"Eew, that would be my worst gift ever." she shoved me playfully. We both laughed.

Having my twin sister is the best gift I have ever had. Despite our differences were here, together. I hope we'll still be together after how many years. Something like a vow on weddings, till death do we part.

"So cheer up and get dressed because we have some shopping to do." Arianna said.

"Shopping?"

"Christmas presents for the boys, duh?" She said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the bed.

I groaned as I stood up. "I hate shopping," I sighed.

"You can't hate that now, you have to get your Hazza a special gift."

Then I smirked. "Do you think he appreciates kinky stuffs."

"Oh god," Arianna said with a disgusted facial expression.

I laughed. "Hey, you could do the same with your DJ Malik," I joked.

She stuck her tongue out. "I'll think about that," she smirked at me.

So when we were walking around the mall I was taking mental notes on what I'd give the guys. I'm not really good with gifts, I mostly give gifts that are for jokes. I was thinking of giving Liam a spoon, maybe that would be great.

"So what are you getting the boys?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. Probably shirts. Not good with gifts either," she laughed.

That's one thing we have in common, we don't know how to give gifts. We don't actually give one another a gift.

We entered one shop and I was just eating Welch's fruit snacks. Those gummy things are my favorite. Arianna showed me a shirt. I shook my head. "I'm not good at this," I said.

"Me too," Arianna frowned.

I checked my phone and there was a message from Harry.

Stay safe, love. We're having our rehearsals now.

I smiled at his message. We rarely text, really. He mostly calls me, I do the same thing. Hearing his voice is way better than reading a text. Today they were busy so understood.

"Do you wanna eat something?" Arianna asked.

"Are you seriously asking me about food?" I looked at her.

"Yeah," she eyed me back.

"I'm not hungry."

"You and your eating disorder," she joked and pushed me playfully.

We searched shops for a gift and constantly we were interrupted by Arianna's fans, although they aren't that much, totally not like the boys' fans. There was no screaming, there were just pictures and autographs. Most of those who asked pictures were guys. Some even asked me to join. It's weird how you won't think Arianna and I are twins. We're not really identical, just fraternal.

Few days ago Arianna dyed her hair into a lighter shade of brown. It was for her new TV series which was going really well. I was going with her for shooting. Sometimes they'd cast me as a girl who just walks behind them. The director asked me if I wanted a shot under the limelight. I shook my head at that. I'm not interested in fame. It's weird since I'm having this pseudo-relationship with a very famous guy.

Harry and I aren't official yet. We still haven't done that date. I wonder when that will happen.

"Listen," Arianna said.

On one shop they were playing a One Direction song. I smiled.

"You never get sick of always hearing their songs?" Arianna asked and I stared at her then realized that she mocked me. That was what I asked her the day I first met the boys.

If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

I smiled. It's weird how I know he's voice anywhere. Sometimes when I on the verge of falling asleep I hear his voice.

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Again I'm so thankful for everyone who voted commented etc.

Love you guys!