Kiss me in rain

-🌷-

-🌷-

In end of the day, we all need someone to rely on, someone to care us, someone to pamper us, someone to give attention to us-only us and more than all someone to love us.

But, there might be a chance we already have came across them but we didn't take them into consideration or lost them as the time went.

What if your life give you not only a second chance but also third? Fourth?

Will you secure that?

-🌷-

Kiss me in rain - A story of chance of love!

-🌷-

Disclaimer :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Although the author and publisher have made every effort to ensure that the information in this book was correct at press time, the author and publisher do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.

All rights reserved. This work is protected under proper surveillance. Copying my work may result in legal penalties, including financial damages, injunctions, and potential criminal liability.

This story is no way related to the BTS member's life particularly Jungkook's. If any complaints kindly direct message.

Happy reading 🌷