First day

The weather looked gloomy as it is about to rain anytime soon

The weather looked gloomy as it is about to rain anytime soon. People on the streets were enjoying the climate walking happily after their hectic work. Some street side restaurants were selling hot Jajangmeon, jjampong and instant noodles which stirred the stomach of many people.

A cold wind passed by, making her body feel a sudden wave of chillness. She hugged herself and looked above the sky.

A single drop of water fell on her cheek indicating the start of rainfall. People started to run here and there dispersing from the rainy street. As she too ran, a sight caught her attention making her stop.

There was a small cat which was brownish gold in colour shivering in cold rain. The rain was so torrential that even she couldn't stand a second, poor cat was very afraid.

She was debating within herself whether to help it or get a shed. She finally decided to help it but stoped on her steps since she saw another boy rushed to help that cat. She felt so happy seeing the humanity the boy had and went to the shed with a happy sigh.

She kept on looking at the boy who was wearing all black outfit and a bucket hat. And those combat shoes fitted perfectly for the outfit. Even though he dressed nice, she couldn't see his face as he was showing his back and saving that cat. The rain suddenly stopped and she rushed to see whether they both are okay.

She tapped on his shoulders who became stiff and got up with that cat. He slowly turned and..

"YAHH WAKE UP YOU MIN-AERIN..IT'S ALREADY 9 O' CLOCK YOU IDIOT. OH GOD! WHY DID I EVEN HAVE HER AS MY DAUGHTER? I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WITH YOONGI!"

Aerin was frightened for her life and is wide awake after getting that hit with the towel her mom had in her hand in order to 'wake her up'. Just Asian mom things!

Wait! What? No! It was a dream? No way it was a dream. It was so real than my existence and each and every scene stand fresh in my mind, she thought.

"Argh! I was about to see that boy but mom?! No way, i can't miss him!"

She again lied down and covered herself well with blankets and tried to continue that dream. 4 minutes, she was just lying and on the 5th minute she slowly started to drift again. She have never continued any dreams but this time the dream surprisingly continued as if her inner thoughts are urging her to continue.

He slowly turned. And his eyes were covered by the bucket hat. And all she could see was his lips, cheeks and little bit of those nose. His hands were delicately holding that cat and petting it. She looked at the features of him carefully and..she found a tiny mole which was present right below his lips which was....beautiful. Somehow she felt like she have seen this lips and the mole before..she didn't know where it is though..she moved her hand to hold his chin and said..