Pensive

📺 ~ The following content is mature and may be distributing for few. Read it at your own cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Weak hearts suffers a lot.

"Happy" Aerin's voice ringers in his ears as he stood there as if he saw a ghost. His world got stopped, heart felt numb.

"JIMIN?" Rosé roared as she shoved Jungkook and plucked on his tank top. Jimin this time had a slight change in his face expression as he stared at her with a little worriness.

"What did you say? What did you just say you bastard" she slapped him hard and slide down his body as she cried heavily.

"Hey babe-"

"Don't call me that" she shouts again. "Where's she?" she asks getting up as she enters the house holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook had a frightened face, his eyes roaming here and there.

Rosé finally opened a door within the house and finally they got to see Aerin. Thankfully she was fully dressed but she looked pathetic. She was lying down on the bed on a fetus position clutching to her body.

"A-Arerin" Jungkook whispered which was not heard by her first. Jimin just stood there from outside angrily but still guilty just because his girlfriend was crying.

May be he realised what he did was wrong.

"Aerin-ah" Jungkook said a little louder this time as Aerin immediately flinched and got up.

"Ju-jungkook.. JUNGKOOK-AH" She shouted as she immediately ran towards him and hugged him. He embraced her tightly not wanting to leave her alone anymore. She started to cry heavily and was shivering a lot which pained his heart as he patted her head and cried along with her. Rosé stood there guilty not able to witness the scene.

"Get me from here Jungkook. We shall go" she mumbled, her voice shivered and Jungkook nodded as he caught her face in his hand. He wiped her face continuously who had hung her head down. "We will go from here baby, shh I'm here" he says and kisses her forehead.

He then lifted her in bride style who immediately scrunched her body and lied down on his chest. He just glared at Jimin who had a poker face but didn't stop Jungkook as his thoughts were at mess.

Jungkook didn't want to make a scene right at the moment because all he wanted is his Aerin to get well right now. He will take care of Jimin later.

The car ride was silent as he saw Aerin lying in the same fetus position. He was leaving tears continuously not able to witness the cheerful Aerin like this.

"Sh-shall we go to your home baby?" He asks carefully not wanting to disturb her. She just nods negatively for which Jungkook sighed. He turned his car to the opposite direction to go somewhere so far wanting to get her outside of this cruel world.