Secrets

Aerin tip toed to her house removing her shoes and closing the doors silently

Aerin tip toed to her house removing her shoes and closing the doors silently. The time was already past 12. She decided to herself that Yoongi and mom must already be sleeping by now.

"Why are you here?" She suddenly heard yoongi's deep voice which startled her.

"OH MY G- Yoongi? W-why are you not asleep?" She asked switching on the light.

"I was sleeping! But your noise disturbed me" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Disturbed you? I was barely making noise. Oh yeah! Sometimes i forget you're a cat after all!"

"Shut.up. Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping over in Jane's home. And you are here travelling alone in midnight. If you have informed me, i would have come and picked you up" he daid for which she genuinely smiled to the way he cared for her.

"Uh-J-Jane was going somewhere s-so i came back home"

"She's going somewhere in midnight?"

Shit.

"No she-"

"Min Aerin. I'm not mom for you to fool me. Spill the beans or I'm finding it myself"

He becomes scary and intimidating when he plays his brother duties.

She sighed. She can't really escape from him. She put her back pack on one of the hanger and debated with herself, what to say. He understood that she couldn't say it to him freely. So he came and patted his sister's shoulder.

"I will make you some ramyeon. We shall talk while eating hmm?" He said still comforting her. Aerin almost cried but controlled herself and nodded.

"Yoongi-ah you look so handsome while cooking you know? I don't know who's the lucky girl" she said while she sat on the counter and ate one of the carrot

He smiled for that. "Are you sure it's a girl?" He said with a grin and continued cooking.

She almost choked on her carrot and sat down on the counter. "YAH ARE YOU SERIOUS? Are you interested in men?" She whispered the last part.