Forage

"Hey Aerin, i thought you would call me yesterday" Jimin says when he saw her entering the college with Jane and Maze

"Hey Aerin, i thought you would call me yesterday" Jimin says when he saw her entering the college with Jane and Maze. Jane and Maze immediately left her alone to talk with Jimin as she sighed and continues.

"I was actually out with Jungkook..and it was so late that i couldn't call you" she said with a smile.

"Oh! You seem so happy with him" he says as his eyes moves up and down of her face. Aerin just shrugs it off and walks inside the campus with Jimin. Suddenly she started running which caught Jimin off guard. He clutched his backpack strip tightly as he saw her running towards Jungkook.

She kisses him on cheek who just giggles and takes her backpack from her. "Did you sleep well?" He asks clutching her bag tightly in his left hand. She just nodded like a child who's eyes literally shined as she saw the love of her life.

They started walking towards the class, Aerin totally forgetting about Jimin.

-🌷-

A week went by and the couple got even more closer spending immense time with eachother. Jimin was long forgotten as he was not attending the classes anymore. Aerin did thought about him but she just shrugged as it is not her buisness to check on him always. He is a grown man. He may have his personal reasons, she thought.

"I'm going home today" Aerin informs Jungkook as he nodded. She smiles at him adoringly who had a star eyes again.

"Why are you smiling like that?" he asks with a smile which looked like a rabbit smilling

"Why are you smiling like that?" he asks with a smile which looked like a rabbit smilling. She chuckles more looking at his eyes and soon she locks her hand around his neck.

"No reason, whenever you are near me i get to smile like this" she says and leans in. Jungkook didn't waste time as he kisses her tossing Aerin's backpack towards the near by seats not minding the people staring at them. He holds her waist and pulls her more and kisses her passionately. Soon he pulls back as he tasted a salty thing between the kiss and he realised it's her tears.

"H-hey baby what's wrong" he asked with panick as his thumbs started caressing her cheeks wipping the tears.

She nods her head negatively and keep crying more. "Happy" she says voice coming out so little, far enough to get heard by Jungkook. He just smiles at her after realising she is crying because she is happy, because of him. He immediately hugs her and pats her head caressing her hair.