Contented

Three months have passed since the pregnancy news came and the life has never been same for Aerin and Jungkook

Aerin is four months pregnant now.

They felt it difficult to survive. Jungkook has always been living in the saved money of his mom. He has been a limited person who would skip a meal if wanted, or have a tea and finish his meal.

But now the situation wasn't like that. He had a pregnant girlfriend to feed. He had the responsibility to feed not one but two. Jungkook kept on trying for the jobs in many companies but no one recruited him since he was lacking experience and he was too young.

Beyond everything, he was happy. Like a flower would feel refreshed after a mild rain, he felt happy with Aerin. Her smile, her love encouraged him to live. He started going to part time jobs. Not one but two. He would be going for a cafe at morning and at a restaurant as a waiter in evening. He was still attending the interviews though.

Aerin started to put up the buttons on Jungkook. He is about to attend another interview today and he was so damn nervous. It's like 20th interview he would be attending for past three months.

Sweat started to flow from his sides which Aerin noticed. She immediately understood that he's nervous as she wiped the sweat with her hand.

"Even though i say don't be nervous, you can't avoid but please be calm..i have a positive vibe today" she said and smiled.

That smile. It had a power. Aerin started to glow as her pregnancy hormones slowly started to hit. She looked even more beautiful.

He immediately pulled her slightly and kissed her adoringly.

"What was that for?" She asked after pulling out from the kiss, blush creeping out her face.

"Do i need permission to kiss my girlfriend?" He asked as he winked. Aerin playfully hit his chest and Jungkook immediately hugged her. Reality hit him again. He needs to attend the interview.

"Alright, I-I'll leave now baby" he said and sighed.

"Remember what i said..please relax" she said and kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook faintly noded and gave a smile. He moved out after wearing his polished black shoes.

"And Jungkook.."

"Hmm?" He turned when he heard the lovely voice hit his ear drums.

"Happy Birthday once again" she says and gave a flying kiss. Jungkook smiled adoringly with a slight blush. It was his 22nd birthday and the best birthday gift for him would be him getting selected in today's interview.

He left after returning the flying kiss as Aerin sighed and went to get ready to go for the Chappel to pray for Jungkook. For his birthday and for the job interview.