Tulips for you

___

___

"Love is deep"

"Love is deep"

The tulips were so pretty and fresh, almost making Aerin to fall in love with it. She took the bouquet as she smells it and smiles. It should have been kept by him on the table

After the messy hot kiss Jungkook and Aerin shared that day in rain, they didn't meet till now. After the weekend it's first time they are meeting after the heavy rain chaos. The climate is well and good now.

After taking the tulips in her hand, she searched for the boy. She safely kept those tulips under her table and she went in search of her boyfriend.

"Jungkook, I'm not going to repeat myself. I know i was wrong that day. But trust me. I-i like you Jungkook and i want to try things between us" Rosé's one soft hand went to his cheeks but Jungkook was fast to push those.

"Why are you doing this? You know how many boys are behind me? You know Jungkook? But i only want you. I-"

"Rosé you are-"

"Jungkook" Aerin came suddenly which startled Jungkook. He became conscious of the fact that she again caught Rosé and Jungkook together. He bit his lower lip as he was ready to justify why he is meeting Rosé now.

Rosé soon clutched her hand in between Jungkook's one arm which made both Aerin and Jungkook to frown. Jungkook tried to push Rosé but he couldn't as Rosé's grip was strong. Jungkook could just use his strength and push her. But he didn't wanted to hurt the senior. He kept on trying to remove her hands politely while looking back and forth of Rosé and Aerin so tensed.

"Hey Aerin. Did you enjoy the party? Sorry me and Jungkook couldn't spend time with you, as we were so busy spending time with ourselves. Hope you don't mind" she said as she tucked her hair.

Jungkook's face went to horror as he this time forcefully took his hand not minding anymore that he would hurt her or not.

"You-"