It's been a while

"Yah Hoseok i told you to fix the bathroom

"Yah Hoseok i told you to fix the bathroom.. why didn't you call the plumber..!..

Tae baby please check whether the air conditioner works or not...

Oh god it's time i should get going to the airport-

Oh Jungguk, you awake? Finally.. come on up we shall go pick her up"

"Pick who?" Jungkook asked his expression looked as if he is bored.

"W-who? Your girlfriend come on" yoongi said with a tensed smile. His fears started to arise again seeing Jungkook's silly smirk.

"Ex"

"Huh?"

"Ex girlfriend. You can go pick her up as she is your sister. I don't have any need to pick anyone"

"Don't be silly. Y-your son comes too"

Jungkook stopped on his tracks. His eyes moving here and there finally falling on to yoongi. "That's the only reason I'm here in this house hyung. Or else as soon as Jiyoung got discharged i would have went to my own house.. I'll see my s-son and will leave soon"

Yoongi sighed clutching on to his car key. He low-key rolled his eyes and went towards the door to pick his sister up while looking at Jungkook who drank his coffee as like it's yet another normal day.

-🌷-

"Yoongiii" Aerin shouted her lungs out as soon as she saw her brother. Her brother looked more handsome and matured than before. She buried herself in his hold smelling him throughout. Even though the cologne smell was more but the natural smell of him was so soothing and comforting. Tears came uncontrollably as she hugged him more tighter.

"How are you Aerin-ah" he said patting her head. Aerin just nodded and pulled herself back. Yoongi's eyes then fell on the little one who looked exactly like Jungkook which surprised him. Yoongi always does video call to the younger one but this is the first time he is seeing him after years in live.

 Yoongi always does video call to the younger one but this is the first time he is seeing him after years in live

He looked so different in person. "Uncle yoongi" Jihoon said in tiny. Even though he always speak with him, his introverted side didn't let him to overcome his shyness.