Promise

Wet kisses painted Jungkook's cheeks as he squinted himself on bed

Wet kisses painted Jungkook's cheeks as he squinted himself on bed. His hands lazily held someone as he slightly opened the eyes only to see Aerin.

"Hey.." he said with morning husky voice which almost tempted Aerin.

"Good morning.." she said and pecked on his lips.

"Hmm...how bad i missed these morning kisses" he said and leaned in to kiss more.

"Na that's enough... now get some more sleep.."

"Oh!..you sleep with me too.."

"....sure"

-*-

Morning sun hit warmly on Jungkook as he scrunched his eyes, not able to adjust to the light. He then slowly got up after few minutes of lying down.

"Ssss argh!" He left a sudden groan as soon as he felt irritation in his back. When he tried to touch it, he felt even more pain and that's when he realised it's the mark, his girlfriend made when they made love that night.

A silly smile crept on his face and soon he got up after rubbing his face.

Aerin wasn't in the room along with the kids as he woke up alone.
"May be they are having breakfast" he said to himself and decided to take a quick bath before going out.

"Good morning Jiyoung" he said cheerfully and gave a lovely kiss on his daughter's cheeks as soon as he saw his daughter sitting on the couch. She didn't reply back and she seemed moody which is quite unusual.

"What happened to my princess?"

Jiyoung didn't respond but her eyes soon started to tear up.

"Hey, are you crying? What happened?"

"Ji-jihoonie.."

Jungkook became tensed as soon as Jiyoung mentioned her brother's name with tears in her eyes. He quickly scrunched down and pulled her chin to look at his eyes.

"W-what happened to him? Wh-"

"H-he and...she went somewhere...she said she will leave today with Jihoon.."

"What? What are you saying? Who is that she? Who is leaving where?"

"Ofcourse! She means she! Her mother!" Yoongi came out of nowhere and stood in front of Jungkook and Jiyoung. His face was angry giving some weird expressions.

"Aerin?" Yoongi sighed.

"What happened hyung?"

Three hours ago ; -

Aerin woke up freshly, well ofcourse with some pain in the ass! But still she was feeling amazing and delighted as she woke up with the some old feeling.