Jealous

"Let's do camping" Hoseok said excitedly

"Let's do camping" Hoseok said excitedly. He quickly went to his car and brought couple of things needed for camping.

"You came all prepared don't you" Aerin said not able to believe what Hoseok is doing right now. Hoseok just smiled mischievously again as the other two boys quickly went to do the tent.

Meanwhile Jane suggested the girls to pick some sticks and stones to create a pit fire since the temperature is getting down as the time goes. They three successfully created the fire as the boys finished with the tent at the meantime.

"Grrrr" everyone looked at Maze suddenly who stood there awkward. It was her stomach.

"Oh god are you hungry?" Taehyung asked and continued. "Do we have any food Hoseok?"

"Sadly we don't have..i thought of buying it here. There are many stores down there. Taehyung-ah, you just stay with the girls here, me and Jungkook will go and buy some food"

"I'm sorry guys" Maze said scratching her head.

"Hey it's alright, we all need food though and i have already planned to buy it. So no issues" Hoseok said and patted her head.

Jane just sighed and threw the sticks forcely as she sat beside Aerin who just was looking at Jungkook leaving with Hoseok.

Neither way she noticed her bestfriend being moody today.

Seeing Maze going inside the tent to explore, Aerin slightly bumped Jane's shoulder with hers who looked back in return.

"Someone's moody"

"Who is?"

"Hoseok's admirer is"

"E-eh w-what are y-"

"Calm down Jane..haha..even though i don't remember him clearly, i can still sense him he's so good. Go for him"

"It's n-not like what you think.." Jane tried to justify but suddenly Maze came shouting like a cute bear.

"THE TENT IS AWESOME GUYS. Hoseok is soooo good" She said and ran here and there in happiness.

"May be it is what it is" Jane said huffing this time making her best friend Aerin to chuckle.

-🌷-

"Pick 5-7 cans of water too, we need it" Jungkook said as he was picking some instant ramyeon.

"And-"

"Oh my god is- is that you Jungkook?" A familiar voice hit the ears of both Jungkook and Hoseok. Both of them turned in coordination wanting to know who's voice was that and suddenly they became shocked to see the familiar face.

 Both of them turned in coordination wanting to know who's voice was that and suddenly they became shocked to see the familiar face