Bliss

"Finish the assignment i have told you

"Finish the assignment i have told you. Don't give any excuses or I'll sue you up. Got it?" Jin said and adjusted his glasses. He was so hot to do that as the entire class stared at him from top to bottom.

"He is really handsome" Aerin says as she saw him leave the class. She felt a pair of eyes looking at her and she don't need to check who was it to know that. It was obviously her boyfriend Jungkook!

"I-i mean..He is handsome next to you. You are the most handsome boy my aegi" she says and kissed his temple. Jungkook was taken aback even though he was slightly angry at her. His eyes widened and Aerin know she succeeded in cooling her boyfriend down.

"You sure know how to console me don't you?" He says and smiles as soon as she smiles mischievously.

"By the way why are you still wearing the mask?"

"I don't know.. it just became an habit"

"Hmm..i thought you would say only my girlfriend a.k.a. Min Aerin get to see my face" Jungkook just smirk smiled as he leaned to her. Aerin's breath stuck seeing him so close to her.

"Yes. Only you get to see me. Not only my face..but..." He quickly looks down his body and again to her face. Aerin gasps and gulps suddenly as she got up.

"Pervert" She says and beats his chest. Jungkook kept on laughing hard receiving all the slaps his girlfriend's giving. But soon his smile stops as the college handsome boy Jimin comes up.

"Hey Aerin" Aerin turns back to notice Jimin who had a smile which didn't reach his eyes. She quickly scanned his moody face and greeted him back.

"Hey Jiminie, where have you been? I didn't see you for past one week!" Jimin's eyes went to Jungkook who was already staring at him, gritting his teeth. As if men knows men, Jimin smirked as he felt he made Jungkook weak and insecure about him.

And he used it to his convenience.

"I was just in my class, it's you who were busy with your new boyfriend-"

"Correction. I'm not her new boyfriend. I know her for past 6 years" Jimin's eyes slightly got big as he looked at Aerin for confirmation. Aerin got her senses up as she immediately clutched her boyfriend's hand and calmed him down.

"Just sit Jungkook. I'll see you in a while" she says and goes out with Jimin.

"Aerin-" he calls and Aerin sighed as she came and gave a quick kiss on his masked lips.

"He seems sad Jungkookie..he is my friend. I want him to be okay.. I'll come back real quick.. please let me go"

"I understand you Aerin. But you can talk in front of me"

"No I'm not doing that, you guys will kill eachother if it happens" Jungkook just sighed as Aerin was correct this time. He knows Aerin very much so he just nodded his head allowing her to go with her friend. Aerin's mood lit up as she gave a kiss on his forehead. She asked Jimin to come with him and so Jimin did, not forgetting to give a smirk to Jungkook.