Missed you

It's been like 3 days since the class went on as usual but this time without their class monitor

Aerin wasn't seen coming school after she became unconscious that day. Even though everyone in class room are stable without her presence, the absence of her was so bothering for one particular person and yes, It was her deskmate. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was so happy that day spending some quality time with her on road. The young lad didn't even realise that he was so happy, smiling and giggling.

"Seems like my son is so happy today" Jungkook's mom asked still sitting on the bed, she was seen when the lad went to school that morning, and still knitting on the sweater.

Jungkook stopped smiling realising he was smiling the whole while and looked like a fool coming on road.

The next day he excitedly went school. The weather was so sunny totally opposite of the before day when he walked with Aerin. He didn't even liked the climate at all.

Dark and gloomy clouds started becoming his favourite. If god comes in front of him and ask for a wish, he would totally say 'i want a cold climates always where it will rain now and then' he thought such climates are just love.

He hated that day like how he hated the sunny climate. Because, his deskmate was absent. He wanted to go and ask to Taehyung. But he couldn't bring himself to ask such a thing. Because why should he ask about her? She is a mere student and there are two more students absent with her. He didn't seem to care about them though.

The next day was also not okay because she was absent again. He became frustrated and moody. He even declined spending time with Rosé for the first time who just shrugged and went away. And what became more and more frustrating was she didn't come the next day too.

He couldn't do this. He started to become afraid, he wanted to know what happened to her so desperately. So he marched towards Taehyung who was keeping his head low and doing some work on his notebook.

"Why is s-she not coming these days?"

Yes that's what he asked. So plain.

Taehyung don't even understand things if asked straight and by Jk asking like this, it hurted his brain.

"Who is not coming where?" Tae asked keeping his mouth slightly open.

Jk sighed frustrated. "Her..A-Arerin" he finally said looking nowhere.

"Oh her.." Taehyung said and gave a knowing smile to Jungkook. Tae became suspicious from the day he mentioned Aerin as his fiancé to Jungkook. He understood there is something going on between these two.

But Taehyung's teasing smile soon went into a painful one. His eyes became tired as he dropped his pen and closed his notebook.

"S-she is in hospital"