Touch me

📺 : The following content is mature. Please skip if you are uncomfortable, under 18 or have other problems.

All others enjoy 🥂

--------------------------------------------------------------

He kissed her like he owned her, as if she belongs to her, as if the word's gonna end and as if this moment is everything

He kissed her like he owned her, as if she belongs to her, as if the word's gonna end and as if this moment is everything. His hands moved towards the shirt she was wearing as he lifted it. His hands barely touched and teased the navel region.

The strong redolence of her hair aroused him as he sniffed while he kissed her full. His hand finally getting dangerously near her chest which made her gasp. He used the opportunity to dive into her insides and started to explore the sweetness.

His hands finally landed on her chest. It was easy for him to touch her without issue as she wasn't wearing any inner piece.

"Uhhh" she moaned as she finally detached herself from Jungkook and pushed her head backwards. His mouth being idle, later went towards her jaw and so he started nibbling. He saw a faint mark on her neck which made his blood boil. A mark made by Jimin, which seemed painful. He quickly placed his mouth at the exact region and started sucking hard.

Being wounded already, Aerin withered in pain but Jungkook soon made sure to change the pain into pleasure as he eased the region with kisses. He pulled back to see the region which changed into a red hickey from wound. His heart fluttered in happiness because it's made by him. Not by Jimin, not by others. Him.

"Mine"

He quickly whispered before diving into her mouth once again this time sucking onto it. His hands worked on to the shirt she was wearing. Even though he wanted to rip that apart since he found it difficult to remove it with one hand, he wanted to be gentle with her. Because he wasn't having sex with her but making love to her!

Alarmed by his doings Aerin quickly pulled herself and rolled herself in shy. It became easy for Jungkook to remove the shirt in one shift motion for Jungkook. She lied there naked under him showing her flawless back to Jungkook who just breathed heavy looking at that.

He made his whole body weight lie on his left hand elbow as she lied to his right. He slowly moved away her medium sized wavy hair aside wanting to see what's his. He pushed himself down tempted by the back as he started to kiss her back.

Waves of goosebumps travelled throughout her body as she mewled to his kisses. The kisses were deliciously alluring to both of them who just lost themselves right at the moment and willing to loose every little thing that is remaining.

She got to take a breath faintly for few seconds as he removed his mouth from her back only to attach again after quickly removing his t-shirt. Both of them felt so amusing to the new feeling of their naked upper body feeling the contact.

"Ju-jungkook" she moaned out when his tattooed right arm moved below her body hugging her tightly by stomach. His mouth moved towards her ear as he started to nib it. His already hard little one brushed towards her shorts which was hugging her private part so tightly wanting Jungkook nothing but to touch it so bad.