Life is full of surprises

Minutes felt like hours

Having Aerin sent inside the check up room under doctor Mina, the atmosphere felt so heavy and hard. All the fear doubled up as they saw doctor Mina coming out as she put her stethoscope on her neck.

"I-is she alright doctor, there is n-no danger ri-right?" Aerin's mom asked before everyone as the two men stood beside with the same questions on their head.

"There is nothing to worry. Can you come inside my room. We need to talk" Everyone's stomach did something weird. Jungkook felt even more worse as he felt like throwing up.

"Oh god, i said it's nothing to worry. I just want to talk about her basic health. Please come" with that Mina started walking to her personal room followed by frightened Jungkook, Yoongi and her mom.

As doctor Mina sat on her chair, Aerin's mom and yoongi sat on opposite chairs kept for visitors. Jungkook was asked to sit on the patient's stool as he did and even though he didn't want to sit because the only thing he wanted to do was to hear what's wrong with Aerin.

"How old is Aerin?" Mina asked as she took her notepad and pen to write down some details she asks.

"S-she's 21 doctor"

"Hmm..is she in relationship?"

Both Yoongi and his mom's eyes went towards Jungkook as he voluntarily raised his hand up a little saying he is her boyfriend. His eyes were so big and lips slightly open, he looked cute with that expression plastered on his face.

Chuckling to his looks Mina adjusted her throat. "What's your name Mr.?

"Uh- I'm Jungkook Jeon"

"And what about your age?"

"I'm turning 22 this September"

"So you are 21 too?! Fine. Mam, your daughter is four weeks pregnant"

Blank.

That's what the three human felt right now.

Pregnant?

That's a big thing to deal with! Yoongi and his mum's mouth hung open as their eyes shifted back to Jungkook who just sat there as if he saw a ghost. They still couldn't process what she just said.

"Didn't you have protection on-"

"Maaa- please shut up"

"BUT YOONGI SHE'S PREG--"

"I KNOW! please calm down- doctor, ar-are you sure..i-"

"I'm a 35 year old doctor with 11 years of experience. What do you think?" She chuckled looking at Yoongi.

"No no it's not it..it's just-"

"I know Mr. Min yoongi, i can totally understand you. I think they both are studying in college and they did this mistake. It happens. I have seen many cases. Atleast they are major here. I have seen worse like teen pregnancies. So don't worry- take time. Figure it out. I'm here to help" with that Mina smiled gorgeously. Yoongi then said a quick thank you as he took his mom and Jungkook. They both were still in another world.