Date

"Do the homework without fail

"Do the homework without fail. I will check individually okay?"

"Yesss" all the students said tiredly as the class of English by teacher Namjoon was getting over.

The first hour of English was not bad for Jungkook. He liked the teacher how fluent was he and how handsome he was too. If he was a bi, teacher Namjoon would have been his crush by now!

"Get up" Aerin stood up and said aloud so did all the students abiding to her command.

"Thank him" she said.

"Thannnkkk youuu teaccherrr" all of the students said in unison with a small bow.

"Welcome and Thank you, you too" Joon said as he bid them goodbye.

As soon as Namjoon went out, Hoseok immediately went to Jungkook's desk.

"Come let's go out" he said as Taehyung eventually came too. He was little dry than before and the rain stopped too.

"Uh..where?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes.

"To check out the senior girls. They are so hot you know?!" He said and soon Tae and Hoseok giggled with a small hifi.

Aerin's ears perked up as she saw Hoseok with disgust.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?" Tae asked and Aerin didn't reply but shrugged while shaking her head.

As Jungkook was seeing her expression, Hoseok pulled him without asking is he okay with this or not. Jungkook went out with one last look on Aerin and she was feeling tired of it without knowing the reason. She kept her pencil hard on table and soon got up to do her own work with a mad face.

-🌷-

The three boys went smiling and giggling. Hoseok got them snacks saying it's his treat for getting Jungkook as their new friend. Jungkook was happy to get amazing friends on his first day itself.

"Yah yah yah..she is here" Tae said as he sucked on to his lolipop.

"Woah!" Hoseok said dreamily and checked out the hottest senior of their entire school.

"Who?" Jungkook asked as he was scanning the whole area.

"Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see that particular girl who's shinning brightly among everyone huh?" Hoseok said still having eyes on that particular senior.

But Jungkook couldn't find that kind of girl anywhere, but his eyes suddenly caught up on someone.

That someone was Aerin.

She was taking some bunch of notes in her hand and was walking slowly while checking those notes. She had bouncy and soft hair which waved here and there as she walked. She was biting her lips as her thoughts were filled with the works she was about to do. It was like a kdrama. So soft. So slow. Jungkook left an shaky sigh as she disappeared into an hallway.