Sweater

"Mom i will be going school, eat the lunch on time don't be late again

"Mom i will be going school, eat the lunch on time don't be late again. I have kept hot water kettle beside the food itself. Don't take bath for today, it's cold and it may rain today, you can take bath tomorrow....and yeah don't knit the sweater for too long. Your hand may hurt..and..

mom..

ma..are you listening??

MOMMM"

-🌷-

Noises of Sirens could be heard around Jungkook, yes it was noisy. The moody cloud which would rain any time soon is meant to cause coldness around him but it burnt him causing to sweat a lot. The ride to hospital in ambulance was the longest ever in his life.

"MOVE PLEASE MOVE. DOCTOR.
IS SOMEONE HERE.. HELLO..HELP" Jungkook screamed his heart out pushing the strecher along with the helpers of hospital.

"O-oh god is that you Jungkook?"

"DOCTOR JEONGYEON.. PLEASE PLEASE SAVE HER.."

"Oh my god..relax Jungkook..breathe in for me..who is she..what happened with her?"

Jungkook couldn't relax but he controlled his breathing so that he can explain this to the doctor.

"S-she is my m-mom. She-she has l-leg stroke from her childhood and s-she suddenly i-is not speaking-speaking to me..i-i always keep her food ready an-and i-go school n-now she isn't speaking..i-"

Jeongyeon listened everything clearly even though Jungkook swallowed lot's of words. She understood the pain of this little boy who is literally at the verge of breaking down.

"Baby Jungkook. I'll check your mom. See listen. She is alive. See okay? Yeah? I'll check her for few minutes and say the postive result. Yeah? You should wait here. Be brave. Be confident. Nothing will happen to your mother..just stay here. Nurse get her in" with that Doctor Jeongyeon went inside wrapping herself in white coat.

Jungkook's life was not like any of other children. He does not go play with other children, he doesn't go for fun like other children. Because he had his disabled mom to take care of.

His mom, the precious human of his life who was cheated by her husband. The man who promised to take care of her even though she has the disability to walk. He promised the world and had a kid with her too. But as soon as Jungkook born, he ran away not even saying the reason.

His mom struggled a lot with a new born baby. She did home cooking and saled it through scrolling her wheel chair and raised her kid. Jungkook has always seen how hard working his mom have been. He has started to become mature even before he attained a certain age and started to earn by going some small jobs.

He shifted to the new highschool as he got the scholarship. If not for scholarship he wouldn't even have come to the city and studied here.

Now that they are in last grade, all he wished was to finish this somehow and get into a decent university which he could afford.

Kiss me in rain | JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara