New phase

"I'm not okay with this Jungkook

"I'm not okay with this Jungkook. I'm really not convinced. You and Yoongi are adamant in this. Why can't y'all listen to me who's more experienced than you guys?"

Jungkook stood there with a scrunched face while holding his hands behind tightly. A whole week of discussions, fights, cryings, denials, here they are finally in a small low renting apartment for Aerin and Jungkook to live together here after to lead their life.

It was Jungkook's idea to have Aerin by his side until she gives birth to their child or even after. Yes they decided to have the child. It felt unfair for the child to kill them for the mistake they have done. Aerin's mom was adamant about them moving out. She said Aerin needs help in her pregnancy since she is too young for it.

Even though she is right, father of the child decided other thing. He already got the daddy duties stick in his mind. He has more rights than his mom. Not that they are married, but still!

"Ma! Let them be. Anyways Aerin's gonna move away from us and gonna live a life. Just think that she's going now. And Jungkook, i have settled all the things. If you come with me, we can drop mom in home and can look for a job as you said"

"Okay hyung" Jungkook whispered out as he looked at Aerin. She looked neutral. Not so happy but so sad too. But neither way she looked like she's not ready for the challenge she's about to face. She is here. Just for Jungkook and her baby.

"I'll be here with her until you guys come. I can't leave her alone" her mom said finally having tears in her eyes. Aerin and yoongi looked at eachother understanding their mom's sadness. Aerin immediately pulled her mom in to her hug.

"Let her stay guys..come back quicker" she said looking at Jungkook, having her mom still in her arms.

Jungkook faintly noded and moved away along with Yoongi, to get for a job. He have decided to do a full time job while studying part time. People do jobs as part time. But he's not in a situation to do so. So he have come to this decision quickly.

After his mom's demise and Aerin's memory loss, Jungkook studied journalism in his home town with the money his mom has saved. Either way he have always had eyes on his girlfriend by coming to her place and checking her now and then. When he decided to go for a job after completing journalism, he came to know that Aerin's gonna study Fine arts and photography along with her bestie Jane. So Jungkook quit the idea of doing a job and decided to study with Aerin since he was so suffering without her.

He thought of having a low profile by hiding his face well and he thought even though she finds him, she would never remember her or fall for him again. But fate said different stories!

So here he is in front of a huge multinational company to get a job under journalism. He was praying all the god for him to get this job.

-🌷-

Jungkook tiredly pressed the calling bell with Yoongi who looked equally tired. Soon Yoongi's mom opened the door who made a face as soon as she saw Jungkook. She was still angry with him.