Together

"Ma I'm keeping the hot water here, don't forget to drink frequently

"Ma I'm keeping the hot water here, don't forget to drink frequently. Don't do overworks. Am I making myself clear?" 16 year old Jungkook said to his mother as she was smiling and knitting a sweater.

"Okay Jungsoonie, you too be a good boy in school don't fight with boys like you did in your past school" she said as she smirked.

"Ma it's just, they were only wrong i didn't do anything. And I'm not Jungsoonie"

Jungkook always hates his mom for calling him Jungsoonie which means baby girl. His mom always says she wanted a baby girl but he was born instead.

"Okay! I know you are a good boy. Now go and attend the school or you will be late"

"Okay" he said as he looked at her one more time before going out.

-🌷-

"Heyyy you look nice today" Rosé said as she saw Jungkook hanging out with Hoseok in school hallway. Jungkook smiled with his full teeth which somewhat looked like a bunny's. He was so shy getting a compliment from the beautiful girl as he scratched the back of his head.

"Thanks i guess" he said and stood there hands in pockets.

It's been three month after coming to this new school and everything was good to him. He got amazing friends, good teachers and fresh ambience. The environment was so good for him to forget all his problems.

"Here have this" Rosé gave a lollipop to Jungkook who took and thanked again in response.

They three stood right there in hallway speaking with each other, laughing and giggling.

"You can't be like this Aerin, you should come to my home"

"Are you kidding me Taehyung? Your mom is annoying. I won't come"

"But think about my dad. Please.. please please come"

"I hate your dad too"

"YAHH!!!" He shouted with his deep voice which startled Aerin. She jumped in her place making Taehyung to laugh in response. Soon Aerin found it funny too as she laughed along with him giving some soft slaps on his arms.

This sight became never unnoticed by Jungkook. As he continued speaking with Hoseok and Rosé, a familiar voices hit his ears as he looked upon it. It was Taehyung and Aerin who were currently giggling and fooling around.

What made his blood boil was, something else other than their laughters. It was the way Taehyung put his hand around Aerin's neck as he continued laughing by fake choking her. Aerin did try to take his hands, but it was all like in a funny way like how close people would fool around.

"I'll be back" Jungkook said as he sprinted over the laughing duo.

"Taehyung" Jungkook's soft yet hard voice hit the eardrums of Aerin and Taehyung. Seeing Jungkook, she immediately put down Taehyung's hands, now fidgeting over her own with a slight tension.