Jeon twins

6 years later :

6 years later :

"Jihoon, it's already late, where are you? See mom have prepared your favourite cake"

Aerin kept on talking but she didn't get any answers from her son.

It's been six years since Aerin came to Japan and living her life with her son Jihoon.

Everyone didn't even had a clue when Jungkook and Aerin got seperated. She knows everyone will pressure her and make her stay with Jungkook by manipulating her. So that she went to airport straight that night and took the first available flight which was for Japan and went there.

She knew she acted on impulse by separating from Jungkook. But she was tired mentally. She had lots of insecurities back then which made her loose the battle. And when Jungkook had doubts on their baby, she couldn't withstand it anymore as she moved away.

She had contacts with Yoongi though. Like after arriving to Japan, she didn't know the language, where to stay or what to eat. It overwhelmed her.

She won't forget the first day and night, how she stayed on streets with her two and half year old kid.

So she called her brother after taking her phone out of airplane mode.

"Where the hell are you Aerin-ah, please say the address I'm coming to pick you up" yoongi raged.

The next day after the graduation, Yoongi went to Aerin and Jungkook's home to pick his nephew and niece up so that the couple could spend some time with eachother but all his plans went into horror as he went inside the home.

There he saw an absolute mess of things which lied broken down. The giant television which Jungkook bought it for Aerin when she was pregnant lied broken down. The fish tank was broken down and there were dead bodies of fishes. Guerum looked like he's terrified and he immediately made sounds seeing Yoongi as if complaining something.

Jungkook seemed lying on the sofa with his head rested on it and Jiyoung sleeping on his chest with a milk bottle hanging on her small mouth. It hurted yoongi and caused fear across his body.

He came to know that Aerin went out and he spent entire day in searching her after getting Jungkook, Jiyoung and Gureum to their mother's home.

But when he got her call he was very delighted.

"yoongi, I'm not in Korea. I'm in J-japa-"

"WHAT? IS THIS ANY KIND OF JOKE AERIN?"

"Yoongi listen, I'm tired. I want a break. I know you are angry with me..but please support me..you have always supported me.. please support me this time too.. I'm alone and terrified here.. Jihoon is hungry..i need help"

Yoongi felt like his heart being ripped out. He couldn't even imagine his nephew being hungry. And he knows his sister is hungry too. But she didn't let that thought out as the mother in her wanted to feed her child first.