T(h)rust

"Mom? Why are we in airport?"

Aerin sighed. "We are leaving home Jihoon"

"Home?" Jihoon stood on the airport chair. "Mom? Are we going to Dad's home? Wow..mom i love you so much...but is- isn't it here too? We need to catch a flight for that?"

Aerin looked apologetically at her son. Bangchan sighed as he nodded at her indicating he will take care. "Jihoonie, we are leaving to Japan"

Jihoon became silent. His eyes were on his mother staring at her in disbelief. His eyes glistened as he slowly stepped down the chair.

"Jih-"

"Jiyoung was correct mom. You always seperate us"

"Jihoon why are you talking like this to your mom?"

"Uncle chan. I'm talking to my mom. I'll be happy if you give me some privacy"

Bangchan scoffed as his shoulders slumped down. "Is he really 10? He talks like 50 or something!" He mumbled.

"Jihoonie.. it's not l-like that..we..we don't belong here. Me and you should be in Japan or anywhere but k-korea"

"Why mom? Just why? Why should i have to come with you"

"What do you mean by that? Ofcourse you should be with me. I-"

"Just because you raised me I don't have to be with you mom. I'm not coming with you. Either come with me or I'm staying with dad"

"J-jihoonie.. it's me your mom you are talking to"

"I'm aware mom. uncle Chan, Call my dad. Ask him to pick me up"

"Shut up Jihoon" Aerin got up and Bangchan stood up too feeling tensed. "You are not allowed to be here"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO"

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY?"

"THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU. YOUR MOM!"

Silence filled the place as the three of them stared each other with different kind of emotions surrounding their mind and heart. Aerin didn't think not a single day her own son would disrespect her like this. "Sure" Jihoon scoffed. "You gave birth to me, raised me and all other things yes. But you didn't give birth to me alone. I have a dad. I have rights to be with whomever i want. And i choose to be with dad"

"What happened to you Jihoonie.. why are talking to me like this" Aerin bite her lips gulping her tears.

"You made me like this mom. You made me. I'm starting to hate you. I LITERALLY HATE YOU-"

"JEON JIHOON"

"Not the surname!" Yoongi mumbled as he gulped with fear visible in his eyes.

Jungkook who came just at the moment, couldn't believe his own ears. He thought Jihoon is better than Jiyoung in things. He thought he's wise and would never hurt anyone especially his mom. But seeing him talking to her like that surprised him.