Tease

"It's been a week Aerin-ah! Why aren't you attending the college? All my money are going to dustbin

"It's been a week Aerin-ah! Why aren't you attending the college? All my money are going to dustbin. I can't with you aish!"

"Ma, let her be here. She said that she feels like not going to uni right? Let her be. Don't push her" Yoongi's eyes moved here and there and continued to tell reasons to his mom who's been nagging all day. Aerin didn't wanted to attend college simply because she was contemplating how to meet Jimin. Without Aerin, Jungkook didn't attend the classes too and he went back to his old home where his mom lived.

Aerin lied lazily on couch as she changed on to the T.V channels. Her eyes looked bored and she was at a small verge to roll her eyes.

"Not a whole week Yoongi-ah! Is Jungkook going or not?" Mom asked having her hands folded on to her stomach. Yoongi who was working on tuning his guitar was silent and his eyes slowly shifted to Aerin as Aerin did the same.

"Wow! Jungkook didn't go too? What the hell is happening? Are you guys hiding something from m-"

"Ma ma ma, it's nothing. I'm really hungry. Please make some Bibingmyeon for me" yoongi got up and started pushing his mother to the kitchen who was just whining and shouting again. Aerin finally rolled her eyes and soon her thoughts shifted to her phone as she got a call.

Professor Jin calling...

Aerin hurriedly took the phone and kept it on her ear. Her palms started to sweat hearing Jin's silver voice.

"Ah, Aerin-sii is everything alright? You didn't attend the classes for past two weeks.. I'm concerned about your health and studies"

Oh shit! Yes it's two fucking weeks.

"Uh-uh y-yes yes sir, it's just uhm-"

"Are you alright Aerin-sii, if you are not comfortable you can talk with professor Sana. She being a women may understand your problem better"

Aerin sighed at the care Jin gave. He didn't bash at her for taking these many leaves without informing. It gave a guilty feeling to her.

"No no, it's alright sir. I-uh, I'll come tomorrow...f-for sure"

"No, it's alright Aerin-sii. If you wanna take leave you can. But tell me the reason and mail me a letter. I can mark it under medical leaves"

"Thank you so much sir. But I'm alright now. I'll definitely come tomorrow"

"Alright, if you say so..and what about Jungkook?"

'Jungkook? Why is he asking about him to me? Does Professor Jin know the relationship between us?'

"J-jungkook? Why are you asking about him to me?" Her face became so pink due to the embarrassment she is about to have. Jin chuckled deeply as she could almost see him flipping the glasses on his nose.

"I know about you guys. Now tell me. Will he come tomorrow?"

"Shit! Uh-uh yes yes sir..he..i will ask him to come"