𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

'THE DESIRES SERIES'
SEQUEL TO, 'FORBIDDEN DESIRES'
BOOK TWO.

'THE DESIRES SERIES'SEQUEL TO, 'FORBIDDEN DESIRES' BOOK TWO

♡♡♡

A/N: 🥀 My books are purely a work of fiction therefore my characters do not represent or resemble the actual idol. Characters, incidents and names are either products of the authors mind or are used fictitiously.

Enjoy...

______________

4 years later...

______

"Give her to me." My mother said, extending her arms so that Hazel could shuffle into her lap. My lips frowned and I held her tightly. "Mama misses you when she leaves for work though." I said, and her dark brown eyes looked up at me. They were just like his.

"I miss you, too, Mama." She smiled, resting her head on my chest. "Lia." My mother said, and I glanced at her. "Your job was not easy to get- they already expect so much from you- so please, don't be late." She told me. "I know, I know." I sighed, "I've been working there for two years now, Ma- I contribute towards my part within the business greatly so they've let me off couple of times." I explained to her, "besides, they know I have a little one at home." I smiled, and tickled Hazel's ribs.

Her eyes grew wide and she squirmed, jumping off my lap. "C'mon, Ma (grandma) needs to drop you to preschool, baby." I said, standing, "Do you have your lunch?" I asked, but she only frowned, her lips quivering as if she was about to burst out in tears. I quickly crouched down beside her and held her cheeks, "My baby is a strong girl, no?" I questioned, tilting my head.

She nodded and looked over at Ma. "Ma gives me choco- lut!" Her lips turned into a smile and her eyes lit up and she reached behind me. My brows furrowed and I turned to my mother shaking a chocolate bar in the air.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Not in the morning, you know that."

Hazel suddenly pressed her hands together and squinted her eyes as she pleaded to us. "Only if you leave right now." I told her. "Yes!" She replied, eagerly. "Come, Ma!" She said, creasing her brows as she stared at her grandma. I bit my lip to hold in my laugh, "She looks just like you did when you were little, especially when she makes that face." My mother laughed and it warmed my heart knowing that she was, indeed, a little me.

"Shit, I better leave for work then." I said, grabbing my purse. "Love you, be safe." She told me, "Also, don't forget Hazel doesn't come home until an hour later than usual today because she has dance class!" I yelled, walking towards the door.

"Mama?" Hazel's little voice suddenly called and I stopped at the door. "Yes, baby?" I said, crouching down to her, "Mama, are you still coming to my -- dance class on Friday?" She said, fidgeting with her fingers. I took her small hand and kissed it, "I said I will, didn't I?" I smiled.