𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🥀

I slept with Hazel last night to try soothe my stress from what had happened, but now that I'm at work and she's at school, I'm getting all worked up again. "Fuck, where is it?" I huffed, roughly skimming through papers. I slammed my side desk shut in frustration and glanced up at the door when I heard a knock. "Ares.." I said, straightening my shirt, slightly embarrassed.

"Is everything alright?" He asks, walking in with a document in his hand. "I'm fine." I replied, "Shouldn't I be asking you that? You haven't been in for a week- the last time I saw you was on our..date." I said, and he placed the file on my desk. "This may be what you're looking for." He says, sliding it towards me.

"Thanks.." I muttered.

He gave me a short nod, "-and I'm fine, Lia, thank you." He answered, but I kept looking at him for more words. Perhaps a, 'Hey, Lia, I'm not avoiding you, and I want another date.' But he didn't say anything else.

I leant back in my chair in pure disappointment, watching him leave. Until he stopped. "Oh, and, Lia.." he began, turning to face me. "I'd like to finish what we started that night." The edge of his lips almost curved up and my eyes widened slightly, surprised. I wasn't able to produce a proper response as he walked out instantly after.

I smiled to myself and began spinning in my chair. I felt so giddy, and my heart was fluttering like I was a little girl who spoke to her crush for the first time. My chair was still spinning until I saw a figure by my door. My brows pulled together and I abruptly stopped spinning in my chair.

I cleared my throat and sat up straight as Jungkook stared at me from the door. "The files are almost done-"

"They don't look almost done." He interrupts me, and I look up at him. He walks deeper into my office, "I hate liars." He says, and his eyes darken. My mouth became dry, "Excuse me?"

"I'll watch you whilst you do your job." He then says, folding his big arms over his manly chest as he hovered over my desk. "But why?" I asked, and his eyes met mine. I didn't say anything else and began to organise the files into one piece for him.

He must've stood here for about ten minutes silently watching me however, just as the work was to be complete, I realised I was still missing a single file, which without the chronological order would be disrupted.

I felt a thin layer of sweat form on my skin as I rummaged through my drawers and folders. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, to which I slowly nodded. "I can't find paper 3K." I said, and he leant forward to slide a paper over from another, revealing the missing paper.

"Is shim your boyfriend?" He says, and I almost choke on my saliva. "No." I snapped, and my brows furrowed. What was wrong with me.

"So you're simply sleeping around with him." He states, and I scoffed, "That is none of your business, also a bold assumption, don't you think?" I said, and he stared at me to the point I had to look away. "Not so bold when I've seen you leave with him." He replied, "It is only natural for me to assume you went home with him after leaving a reservation at the restaurant I happened to be at." He continued.

My lips parted and he glanced down at them, but I didn't speak a word. His hand then lifted the organised folder and lifted it causing the papers to fall and spread messily over my desk, I gasped quietly, "Do it again." He said, dropping the folder.

"What is wrong with you!" I said, standing.

His head tilted up as he continued to look at me with a blank expression. "I am not your slave here. I do not tidy up your mess." I told him. He raised a brow and nodded, rubbing his chin, "That, you are correct." He says, walking around my desk. I took a step back causing my chair to roll further away from me.

"But there is a hierarchy within the work field. I'm your boss and you'll obey me." He takes another step closer and slides his hands over my either side of my waist, holding me, "You didn't have a problem obeying me before..." he mumbled, running his nose along my ear. I inhaled sharply and pushed on his chest, "Oh, what?" He mutters, "Afraid your little boyfriend will walk in on us?"

"You're being inappropriate!" I whispered, and his palm suddenly pressed on my stomach. I tensed for some reason, "I wanted a baby with you." He says, kissing my ear. The hairs on my neck stand and goosebumps rise on my arms, "Please, what are you doing-" I said, holding his wrist, but he only shoved me into my desk.

I gasped and he pulled his head back, enough for me to look at him. "Look at me." He demands and my watery eyes slowly flicker to his, "What colour are my eyes?" He asks, and my fingers dig into the edge of my desk, "Jungkook.." I choked, and he tightened his grip on me. I knew what he was doing- he already knew about her... Tears were now running down my cheeks as his hand pressed deeper against my belly.

"Tell me."

"Hazel." I whispered.

"Now tell me the name of my daughter whom you kept hidden from me." He said, and I watched his eyes darken. "Please- don't do this to me." I whispered, and his eyes darted down to my stomach. "Don't do this to you?" He scoffs, shaking his head, "How could you lie to me..?"

"You carried my baby for nine months.. and not once did you think to-to..." he slams his fist in both frustration and anger making me flinch, "You think this was easy for me?" I asked, holding his neck, "Jungkook, I -" But before I could even speak, he took both my hands and pulled them away from him. "You are nothing— but a lying mother, Lia, just like your mother." He seethed, his jaw tightening.

"I did this for my daughter-"

"You did this for no one but yourself." He interrupted me. "You left us-"

"And if I hadn't left, you'd be dead." He told me, "At the time I was selfish enough to let myself love you. Everything I did was to protect you, and what did I get in return?" He asks, "Nothing, but lies."

"You're wrong."

"Then why doesn't my daughter know who her father is?" He said, and only more tears ran down my cheeks, "Why are you crying?" He then asked, running his thumb beneath my eyes, "You didn't give me or our baby a second thought when you were moaning another mans name." He says, and I looked up at him, "If you're ready to whore around, then so be it. But I will not let you replace me with him as Hazel's father."

He released his hold on me and walked out my office, slamming the door behind him. My hand covered my face and I sunk to the ground on my knees as I caught my breath.

That look on his face as he spoke to me.. it was nothing but hatred and disgust...