𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 🥀

"I can be your secret again.." he murmured, the rest of his fingers wrapped around my throat. I licked my lips and his eyes darted to my mouth, "I'm done with the secrets." I told him. "I won't let you ruin what I have with Ares like you did Theo and I." I continued and his brows pulled in.

"Ruin, huh?" he scoffs, the puds of his fingers gently caressing my throat. "That amuses me since you didn't utter his name once whilst I was fucking you into my mattress that night." he growled, and I flinched when he tugged my face closer. "Jungkook-"

"It was me in bed with you those nights, not him, and it won't be another man this time either." he continued, his teeth grazing my bottom lip before pulling it into his mouth. I winced and he opened his mouth on mine kissing me more roughly, his nose pressing into my cheek.

My hands pressed on his shoulders but his snaked around my back, arching it, and deepening the kiss. My skin was burning, but his lips were cold. His manly scent engulfed me and I felt the butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"I want him to taste me inside your mouth." he grunts, pulling his mouth away for me to breathe. My eyes flicker to his swollen, glossy lips. "I want him to smell me on your skin and clothes, and see the marks I've already left on you an hour before meeting him." he continued, his fingers digging into my waist.

"You won't let me move on, will you?" I said, and he stared at me in response.

"I don't want Hazel associated with you and your dirty bloodline-"

"It's already running through her veins." he interrupted me. "And if you ever try to take her from me, Lia.." he began, his eyes darting to my chest as it began to rise with my heavy breaths. "Are you threatening me?" I scoffed, and his brow raised, "I would never, my love, because you would never do such a cruel thing." he said, and my mouth became dry.

"What do you want?" I said, clenching the end of counter.

"Both of you." he replied.

"You should've thought about that before leaving us." I said, shoving his chest and making the few steps away from him before his fingers grabbed my elbow. My brows furrowed and as I spun around, he bent over and pressed his shoulder on my stomach, lifting me from the ground. "Put me down!" I gasped, but he walked out of the kitchen. Deja Vu.

"Jungkook, I'm serious, we're not children!"

"Then why don't you listen?" he grunted, climbing the stairs. I clenched the back of his shirt. Why was he taking me upstairs?

We passed Hazel's room and he kicked open my door. 

"You'll have to be quiet to not wake her." he warned and my heartbeat accelerated when his hands squeezed my waist. He then dropped me on the bed and I clenched the sheets.  "Y-you're insane if you think-"

"What?" he said, towering over me.

My eyes flickered to his erection and a knot tightens in my stomach when he buries his knee into the mattress between my legs. "Jungkook-" I warned, leaning back as he moved closer. His hands pressed into the sheets on either side of my waist and a devilish smirk was forming on his lips.

His face buried into my neck, kissing and sucking on my sensitive skin whilst his hand shamelessly roamed my body beneath my shirt. My toes curled when the tips of his fingers lightly grazed my hard, covered nipple and I fell completely back on the bed. "Please.." I breathed, feeling him with no remorse grind his erection against my sensitive area in a slow manner.

I pathetically moaned his name tightening my thighs around his waist. He shifted uncomfortably and his brows creased like it was affecting him too. "Lia.." he said, his lips parting as he groaned in response making me feel wet between my thighs.

His face travelled further down my shoulders where his hands ripped apart the buttons on my shirt. I shivered feeling the cool air hit my exposed skin, but my back arched when his hot breath fanned on my breast. "Hm.." my fingers ran through his air and he curved his finger into my bra, pulling down the material covering my breast.

"I make you so sensitive." he murmured over my nipple, before flicking the tip of his wet tongue over it. I gasped, and pulled on his roots, my hips rubbing against his in the process.

He moaned quietly in response and took my whole nipple into his mouth, playfully teasing me with his teeth. My brows only creased and I winced, whimpering.

All the anger had suddenly disappeared and I was filled with pure bliss and lust. "I want you." I whispered, cupping his neck. He wasn't the only one who was deprived.. I craved his touch, the feeling of being filled.. it all- I craved it all-

It had been too long.

I can regret this later because right now, I needed him.

He reached down and pulled my jeans and underwear down my thighs. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, his hand sliding down between my legs and my head buried into the crook of his neck, "No, look at me when I touch you, don't hide from me..." He murmured, stroking me gently with the tips of his fingers. My back arched and I instantly held his wrist, my body remembering his touch.

"I've thought about you every night I was away, Lia.." he said, and he knew I was a sucker for his dirty talk. It was what turned me on the most.

Just then, his other hand comes and pins my waist down slightly, holding me down as he thrusted his fingers into me. I gasped, and pulled on his hair, "But I'm sure you thought about me just as much." he continued, dragging his teeth along my neck. "Perhaps, when you were showering.." he suggested, "Where you tried, so hard, to picture me in there with you with my hands all over your body, between your legs." he hissed, pulling his fingers out -only to add another when he inserted them into me again.

"And I'd picture you in only your cotton underwear." He breathed, rubbing my clit again until I shuddered a release, "oh, would you look at that." He chuckled, the vibration of his voice on my skin sending me over the edge. He then brought those fingers to his face to lick.

"Hm, but it's not enough." He then mumbled, my brows creasing as to why he hasn't fucked me yet. It wasn't like me to become so needy and this impatient, but he was testing my limits. He wanted me to show him how much I missed him.

"Hm.." I whimpered, feeling his nose on my inner thigh. "Your smell..." he grunts, before flicking his tongue over my sore clit. I jumped in surprise and a loud moan left my lips. His mouth begins to devour my cunt and my back starts to ache from all the arching. "Please, enough, oh, please—" I begged, tears running down my cheeks. My hand clamped over my own mouth to muffle my sounds.

But he doesn't listen. Instead, his nails dig deeper into my thighs and he keeps me placed whilst his tongue sends me to places I've never been before. Heaven. My hips tremble and I feel myself inching closer to a final release, but he pulls his tongue away. My body collapses and his fingers return suddenly only for me to cum all over his hand after failing to suppress my orgasm.

I thought that we were done- well, I surely was done-  until he pulled me beneath him and tugged down his boxers revealing his erection. My lips parted and his eyes darkened, "I've dreamt of this." He breathes, "You have no idea how fucking long I've waited for you."

He then uses his saliva to lube me before pressing his throbbing tip at my entrance. My toes curl and I gasp. "Oh, my.." his mouth comes down on my left breast and he thrusts himself into me, "Fuck-" He immediately grunts, reaching down between my thighs and spreading my pussy with his fingers. I inhaled sharply when he fucked me deeper, yet softer, "Please be gentle..." I whimpered, when he held my thigh up against his waist.

He inhaled my neck and moaned deeply before thrusting his whole length at once. I felt my walls stretch and my back arched, clawing his back, "Jungkook..." I moaned, and his fingers wrapped around my throat.

"Is this what you want, huh?" He grunts, lifting my hips causing my head to fall back into the bed. I bit my lip hard and dig my nails into his back till blood drew.

"You're so perfect for me, Lia, so fucking perfect for me.." he moaned, burying his head into the bed beside mine, and clenching the sheet above.

I was definitely going to regret this...