𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

I looked back at the car seat Hazel was sat in in the back of his car. I never knew he had bought one for her. "Did you mean what you said?" He asked me, and I averted my gaze from her. "The part about you waiting for me."

"It was the only thing motivating me to wake up the next morning, the hope of that day being the one you came back to me." I told him. "It was for six months." I added, "Then my mother told me to focus on Hazel, and as I did, my hope for your return lessened over time, to the point where I never wanted you to come back at all."

"I am taking the two of you somewhere." He suddenly said, and I frowned, "Where?"

His eyes met mine for a brief glance, "We're going on our honeymoon." The edge of his mouth curved, but I was only confused- and incredibly unprepared. "Jungkook..we are not even married yet-"

"Yet?" He smiled, and I itched my neck, "My passport is expired." I said, and he reached over behind my seat pulling out ..my passport. "I've already renewed it for you, my love, I'm taking you back home to pack some things before we leave for the airport."

"Thank you." I scoffed, taking it from his hand, "I'm going to make you forget about all of this, Lia." He continued, and I returned my gaze to the side of his face. "I'll endure all of the negativity for you, all I ask for in return is the both of you."

I reached for his face and caressed his neck, my fingers running through just the ends of his soft hair, "Do you want to tell me where we are going?" I asked, and he leant into my hand, "We may not reach anywhere if you keep playing with my hair like that." He murmured, and I smiled, pulling my hand away, a frown spreading on his pink lips.

"If you keep pouting, they will stay like that." I teased him. I tell Hazel that whenever she frowns at me, just like her father. He instantly stopped and I smiled again, "I've missed you, Lia." He said, and although we've been together, I knew what he felt. "I missed us." I said back, and he took my hand, placing it on his thigh. "You do not need to feel that emptiness ever again, baby, because I will always be here."

His fingers played with mine while his other hand held the steering wheel.

All I could reply back with was, "I know,"  because I trusted him.

I believed him.

______

"I can not pack my clothes with you hovering over me like that." I said, and he only smiled more into my shoulder. "I am helping you." He argued, and I raised a brow, "Oh, yeah? How?" I asked, and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back further into his  chest. "Jungkook-" his hands pressed against my stomach and I flinched away from him, "Stop-"

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at me with concerned eyes.

Ever since I had Hazel I never really liked the feeling of someone touching my stomach. "It's nothing..." I tried to brush it off but his expression never changed. "Did I hurt you?" He stepped closer to me, his eyes flickering down to my stomach as I held my hands to it. "No- please, it was nothing, just a sharp cramp." I quickly said, and he paused, "I am due on my period soon." It was a lie. I had my period almost two weeks ago.

I tilted my head and pouted before running my hands over his broad shoulders, "You will get wrinkles if you keep looking at me like that, calm your nerves." I said, running my touch on his skin, his muscles relaxing instantly. "See?" I murmured, my hands finding his neck, as I kissed his jaw.

"No, wait." He said, holding my wrist as I was about to move away, "Do it again." He asked, and I gently pressed my lips on the same place on his skin. He groaned in pleasure, hugging me against his frame, "I can not wait for our Honeymoon." He whispered, kissing my neck, and I pushed him away from his chest, "You are on strict father duty for the entire trip." I told him and he nodded,  "I can multitask, sweetheart." He grinned, and I stepped away from the suitcase so that he could pull it from the bed. "But you won't be." I raised a brow.

"We'll see." He sighed, taking the suitcase to the door, "They say sunsets on the beach is romantic, no?" He said, glancing back at me. "That is basic knowledge." I answered, crossing my arms, and he scoffed lightly, "Well, you will have to teach me these things. What you like, how you like it..."

"How I like it?" I repeated, walking up to him, and he lifted the suitcase from the ground, "You're right." He then said, "I already know that one." My eyes widened slightly, but he left the room before I could bite him back.

I hope this break is what we need.
_______

JEON JUNGKOOK:

"What?" I asked, looking back at her as she had paused. She looked at me for a brief second before averting her eyes back to the plane behind us. "Jungkook, that is a private jet-" her lips parted, but my brows only pulled together, "Baby, do you occasionally forget who I am?" I asked her, and her demeanour changed completely. She rolled her eyes and began walking towards it before me, mimicking my words in her cute impression of me.

"Did you just buy it?" She asked me, as I followed her up the stairs. "Yes, I got it for us." I told her, and the same look of disbelief covered her face again, "You bought it just for our trip?" She gasped quietly, and I put Hazel down on one of the seats. "Yes, baby." I said to her, and she looked at me again, amazed.

"And you have your own pilots too?" Her eyes wandered around the interior of the plane and I smiled, grabbing her hand, "Anything you want, just tell me." I said, kissing her nose, and her hands ran up the sides of my face, "Just you." She sighed, her dark eyes boring into my own. "Just me then," I teased, my lips brushing over hers.

_______
Four hours later:

"We will be landing in an hour, Mr Jeon." One of the pilots announced for me and I nodded, returning my gaze to Hazel and Lia asleep together on the sofa. "Do not announce where we are once we land, I want it to be a surprise." I told him, "Yes, Sir."

My phone kept vibrating against my thigh and I knew who it was. He had the nerve to call me. Of course, he did. "Bastard." I muttered, taking it out of my pocket and answering it. "You stole supplies and fucking sold them?" His voice roared over the phone and I rubbed my face. If only I could see the look on his face. "I did." I answered, and he growled in frustration. "Do you have any idea-"

"How fucked I've made you?" I scoffed, "When your dealerships come back demanding for the supplies- you do not have anymore.. get on all fours and beg for their fucking mercy." I gritted my teeth, "You wanted me on your team so bad you hurt my family." I told him, "Now watch me ruin your fucking mob."

"We share a fucking name, Jungkook, you do not know what you're getting yourself into." He warned, and I laughed into his ear. "Which is why I am going to strip you from that status, Jaeh. I am going to rip your little ego into shreds, and hand feed it to your little whore."

I heard shuffling in the back, as if he was raging within his pathetic office. "Enjoy your little holiday as a family, Son." He finally said, "It might be your last."

I threw my phone across the table and walked into the deck, "Who else knows about this trip?" I asked the pilots and they were silent at first before I pulled my pistol out from my belt and tapped it against their headphone. "I asked you a question."

"Your father, Sir, he is keeping tabs on you." One of them spoke up, their trembling setting my nerves on fire. "I want you to change location." I told them, and they looked at one another. "However, this time we won't be communicating with my father." I watched them tense and exchange more glances, beads of sweat running down their neck, "You're better off listening to me than him." I murmured.

"Of course, sir, where would you like to go?" He asked, and a grin appeared on my lips.