𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"Don't give me that look." he muttered, sitting up against my bed headrest. I tied the knot for my silk robe around my waist and sat on the edge of the bed. "The look of shame, even regret perhaps?" I said, my eyes briefly flickering down to the red marks on his bare chest.

"I don't see the shame in devouring my woman-"

"I am not your woman." I snapped, and the edge of his lips curved up.

"But you were my woman five minutes ago?" he said, and I scoffed, looking away. "Five minutes ago when you were beneath-"

"I know what we did." I told him, and he asked, "You do?"

I go to stand but he grabs my elbow rather firmly making me tense. He must've realised as his eyes glanced down at his fingers on my skin, realising me right after, "We are never doing this again-" I said, fidgeting with my robe. "And you should leave-- before Hazel wakes."

He gives me a long stare before pulling himself to the edge of the bed, the bed sheets also pulling away from his lap. I cleared my throat and looked away, "Yes, we are." he says, pulling up his trousers and my eyes return to him. "What?" I asked, my brows creased in confused.

A sigh leaves his lips as he stands, zipping his trousers and slipping the belt through the loops. "I said, we are going to fuck again, Lia." he repeats himself, bluntly. He then takes a step toward me, his hands reaching for the knot holding together my robe. "If you hated me, and I mean truly, Lia, you would've never got into bed with me to begin with."

"It happened, and now that is also in the past." I said, my mouth becoming dry as I spoke. "I want to keep it that way-"

"So much denial." He moaned, tugging me closer. "Well, what do you want me to do, Jungkook?" I asked, meeting his eyes, "Risk my daughters future for my sake?"

"I will protect her-"

"No, you were supposed to protect me." I said, pointing my finger to my chest, "But you- - you left, and I was so lonely within these familiar walls, Jungkook, it haunts me." I poured out, "But you needed to leave- regardless of my feelings, huh?"

"What I did- - how I've hurt you.." he said, taking my face, "Is what will haunt me forever, Lia." He murmured, "But being with you here with you, it gives me peace, it gives me relief." his voice becomes velvety as he speaks to me in such a calm manner, almost soothing my stress. "But we can't be. It would be so wrong." I whispered, and his face fell closer to mine.

"What would be so wrong of it?" He asked, his brows creasing. "Must you make it out as a sin to want someone—to need someone so fucking bad?" He scoffed, "To want the mother of my child to be in my life?"

"If there is no trust, we have nothing." I said, and his eyes darkened, "But you'd rather believe every word that comes out his mouth. You'd rather be in his bed than mine, and let him raise my fucking daughter?" He raised his voice and I stepped away from him, "You need to lower your voice, she is asleep-"

"That wasn't an issue when you were screaming for me to give you more- to fuck you harder-"

My eyes burned and I slapped him across his face. "How am I meant to have your trust when you're in his lap?" He asked, his cheek turning red. "Get out-" I said, but my words went through his one ear and out the other.

"You trust me more than you could ever trust anyone." He said, and I fell quiet. "So enough with the fucking excuses." His hands twitched but they didn't touch me. "Put you shirt on and leave before the sun comes up." I told him, to which he scoffed, shaking his head and taking his shirt from the bed.

I began walking to the door to let him wear his clothes, but when I did reach it--his arm came over my shoulder, his palm shutting the door before my fingers could even  pull the handle any more. "You undress for me faster than you kick me out." he muttered, pressing his nose into my neck. "You did before, and you still do now." he continued, his hand running around my waist to over my stomach.

"He can't give you want you want." his breath tickled my skin and my lips parted, my fingers firmly gripping the door handle. "You don't know him." I whispered, and his bare chest pressed further against my back. "That's the thing." he replied, "I don't know him, but I know you."

His hand held my hip and turned me so that my back was to the door. "Inside and out." he added, the edge of his mouth twitching a grin. "He will give me everything." I said, looking at his mouth, "I wouldn't need anything else." My voice became quiet as his face became close enough for our breaths to mix. "Is that so?" he mumbled, the tip of his nose rubbing on the bridge of mine gently.

"He'll look after me." I said, and he nodded, "He will spoil me and cook dinner." I continued, my eyes flickering up to his eyes. "And what else?" he asked, his fingers caressing my neck, but my lips became still, for some reason waiting for his.

I caught the small smile on his lips before pressing on mine. His fingers ran down my throat and over my chest and I opened my mouth inviting his tongue in. I inhaled sharply when his fingers ran over the silk material of my robe, caressing my breast. "Jungkook." I breathed, "What a mess I make you, baby." he muttered, stepping away.

I wiped the saliva from around my lips and watching him put his shirt back on. "I will be back when Hazel wakes." he said, but I was focused on him buttoning up his shirt.

"Will you join us?" he asked, and my eyes snapped up to his. "No-- I have work." I lied, and he stared at me. "Alright." he sighed, walking back to me. I opened the door for him but he stopped to look at me again, "Will you miss me?" he asked, and I remembered when he had asked me this all those years ago before he was leaving to finish his work.

"No." I lied.

And he nodded, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek to hide his grin as he left the room.

__________

"Where is my baby!" my mother gasped, as she walked into the house. "Oh, how was your sleep over?" I asked, from the kitchen. She walked in, her cheeks red and hair replicating a birds nest. "What happened to you?" I scoffed, and continued to chop the vegetables for dinner.

"Where is Hazel?" she asked, completely ignoring me. "She is- uh- with Lienna at Ares' house." I lied. Jungkook had picked her up almost three hours ago, but I wasn't going to tell her that to avoid a third world war. "You've been gone a whole day and a half- how was your stay at-"

"It was fine!" she cut me off. "I needed that time away." she said, and I gave her a look, "From us?" I teased, and she's smiled, "Yes, from you and that little monster."

"Well, I'm making dinner-" my sentence was paused when we heard the doorbell. My heart dropped when my mother stood, announcing that she'll get it.

"No!" I snapped, and he furrowed her brows. "I mean, you go shower, freshen up, let me get it." I told her in a much calmer tone. Her shoulders dropped, "Finally taking care of your old ma, I can get used to this." she said, and I walked up to her, rubbing her shoulder, "I always take care of you." I smiled, and I waited for her to leave the kitchen for her room before answering the door.

When I opened the door Hazel smiled at me in excitement, "Mummy!" she gasped, from his arms. As I reached for I noticed the white diamond incrusted bracelet on her small wrist. "She is too young for such things." I said, holding her wrist once she was in my arms.

"People must know whose daughter she is." He replied, stepping forward, but I pressed my hand on his chest, "My- my mother is home." I said, my voice quiet. "I won't be able to hide this from her." I continued, and his eyes flickered to the bracelet.

"Your mother knows who her father is." he said, leaning forward to kiss Hazel' cheek. "Bye, daddy." she said, sighing with a frown on her cheeks. "My baby, I will be back soon." he told her.

He was about to leave when Hazel stopped him. "What about Mummy's kiss?" she asked, and I looked at him. "You're right, how could I forget." he said, his hand covering her eyes and his lips instantly pressing on mine for a simple kiss.