𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

I held the covers to my chest as I sat on the bed waiting for him to return from the bathroom, and when he did, it was with a hand towel. He had his boxers back on but it wasn't doing his erection any justice. This man. He sat in front of me on the edge of the bed and brought the damp towel to my face. It was warm. "It's almost five am, I told my mother I'd be a couple of minutes." I said, watching his face as he ran the warm towel over my throat and shoulders. "She thinks you're with him, and any man standing beside me is an angel in her sight."

"She does not think of you as the devil." I said, and his eyes met mine.

"She loathes me." he says, removing the towel from my skin.

My phone vibrated and I glanced over to see a message from my mother. "I'll take Hazel to school, hope you enjoyed your couple of minutes. Winking emoji." I said, reading out her message.

"Which means we have all morning together." he muttered, leaning over me but I pressed my palm on his chest. "I'll be late for work-" I began, but his fingers curved into the bed sheets covering me. "They won't miss you." he said, inching closer. "And I own the company."

I shook my head and he sighed, sitting back. "I'm throwing an event for our new launch coming up" he told me. "I want you to come as my date, of course."

"At work?" I repeated, "No- people will see."

"That is the whole point." he answered, "Ares will see." I then scoffed, pulling my legs from the bed and picking up my clothes.

"Were you not just in bed with me?" he said, but I ignored him and reached for my shirt- which was ripped from my grip. "Stop it." I said, and he raised his brow. "What are you going to do?" I asked, "Kidnap him and keep him unconscious in your warehouse?" 

His lips pressed tightly together.

"Look, I just don't want to hurt his feelings again." I murmured, and he clenched my blouse in his hand, "You should've thought about his feelings before fucking me." he gritted his teeth. "And you should've thought about mine before fucking Mina or perhaps leaving me?" I said, and he ran his hand over his face.

"Will you ever forgive me?" he mutters, removing his hand and looking at me. I don't reply and take my blouse from his other hand. "Speak to me, God damn it-" he growled, firmly taking my wrist in his fingers. My eyes widened slightly and I tensed, staring at him. "Fucking, speak to me." he repeats, but his tone had dropped and his golden eyes had darkened. "I admitted to my mistakes, Lia, yes, I was foolish with you, but I will not let you fuck me over and still want him."

"That-that wasn't my intention-"

"Was it not?" he said, interrupting me. His brows pulled together and with my wrist still in his hand, he leant forward over me. My mouth became dry as I pushed myself further back into the bed, "Was it not, Lia?" he repeats, this time pressing my wrist down into the pillow as he managed to climb over me, his knee buried between my thighs.

"Jungkook-" I breathed, his face aching closer to mine.

"Do you need to be fucked till it is only me you think of? Till it is only my name which leaves your tongue?" he asked, his breath kissing my lips. "How..much more could you possibly want from me?" I whispered, our lips touching. His eyes flickered down to my parted lips, "I could never have enough." he murmured, running his hand down my bare waist. "No, I'm too tired." I say, pushing his hand but he twists his wrist, wrapping his own fingers around my own wrist.

"That's fine. I'll be doing all the fucking." he grunted, pressing himself between my thighs. My lips parted and I gasped tugging my wrists from his grip.