𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"Now, please, can I come inside of you.." he breathed, shifting uncomfortably beneath me. I pressed my palms on his tight stomach and shook my head, "I'm not on the pill." I whispered, my brows twitching each time he thrusted even slower than the last. I could feel his throbbing veins inside of me, and it was stirring this sensation within my womb. "Hm, pull out." I said, with a shaky breath. "Do you want to get your sofa dirty?" he asked, his finger running up and down my spine. I shuddered, and curled my fingers, my nails drawing red lines on his skin. "Then I'll hold it in, till you give in." he mumbled, on my sweating skin. "You can coat my dick with your juices as many times as you want, my love, but let me fill you just this once." he grunted, before keeping my waist very still. Just then, I pulled my blouse from over my head and covered his abdomen with it. "There, try to be clean." I said, and he grinned, throwing his head back on the head rest.

I lifted my hips and he pulled out, his face becoming focused on trying to be neat. "Perhaps doing it in your blouse will be my new thing." he scoffed, as I watched him. "Your first, and last time." I corrected him, and he caught me before I could leave his lap, "Oh, yeah?" he murmured, his eyes flickering down to my breasts. "They don't talk." I told him, but he only kept staring at them, "But they're mine." he answered, outlining them with his finger. "Maybe you'll let me fuck them next time." he suggested, and I slapped his chest before standing from his lap. "Burn that." I then said, to the blouse in his hand. He stands and adjusts his jeans with it in his hand, "You act as if I haven't had your mouth between my legs." he shot back so bluntly, it took me back, but he only smiled, "Now, come one, we can shower and then I'll help you pack."

_________

"My mother isn't answering any of my calls." I said, still trying to call her phone. "This may be something you would want to tell her in person, not over call, Lia." he told me, and I looked back at him with Hazel asleep in his arms. "You're right." I murmured, putting my phone away. "I just hope she is safe. She was so unclear about who exactly she was going to meet and where." I told him, "I can have someone watch her- I have men in Canada." he suggested, as I gently played with Hazel's hair. "No, I don't want her to think that I do no trust her, or that I am spying on her." I told him, "She would be more safe under my protection." he continued, and it made me think about it. I could not really trust this unknown person, whether they knew my late father or not.

"Alright." I said, and he took out his phone, his other hand still holding Hazel. He began talking to someone over the call in Korean and I laid back on the bed beside him. I just hoped for my mother to understand why I am doing this. I want the best for my daughter.

"Is it done?" I asked, when he pulled his phone from his ear.

He nodded, and I looked down at my fingers, "You can not entirely escape from that title, people will always work for you." I said, and he caressed Hazel's cheek. "No." he answered, "I can not, but it may be advantageous for you. I can keep you both safe."

"I know." I replied, "Have you ever done it on me? As in, have someone watch me for you?" 

His eyes met mine for a second before flickering down to Hazel, "After you lied to me about your abortion, I did not love you any less. My men, however, weren't well enough at their job as they missed out on informing me that I had a daughter." he explained. 

I raised a brow, "I made sure to keep her hidden."

"How were your months with her?" he then asked, and I felt my chest tighten. They were the worse. "I was fine." I lied, and he could tell, but did not drag the topic. 

"I'll put the bags in the car." he said, gently placing Hazel down on the bed beside his thigh. I sat up, and he stood, taking my suitcase, "I already have her play room set up." he smiled, and I could see how happy his eyes were. "Everything is just waiting for the both of you. The heart of my home." he continued, and I bit my lip to hold my smile. 

I hadn't packed much, but it was enough till my mother came back. I tried to call her phone again, but I was met with voicemail. 

_________

"This is your new home." he said, walking into his home with Hazel holding his finger. She didn't say anything, but kept her eyes wandering her new surroundings. "Your house, daddy?" she asked, looking up at him, "Your house." he told her, and she looked back at me. 

"She looks just like you." a masculine voice echoed, and we both snapped our heads to the direction it came from. Jungkook's arm however was extended out, and my eyes travelled down his arm arm till they saw the gun pointed towards the direction of the voice. He was carrying a weapon this entire time? With my Hazel around-

I took Hazel from him, and he soon lowered his arm, realising who it was. "She has your eyes." his father continued, and my eyes met his. Jungkook murmured something inaudible before shoving his gun back into the back of his belt. I looked at him in disbelief, but I knew he couldn't look me in my eyes after doing what he did. 

Hazel must have not seen any of it as she played with her Mr Snuggles in her hand. I held her head against my thigh, "I thought she would never come back to you, but here you are, settling down with your little family." his father said, sat on one of the crown chairs. His eyes flickered down to Hazel and she looked up, "Who are you?" she asked, and I tapped her shoulder, "Be quiet-"

"Who am I, you ask. I am your grandpa." he laughed, "Come here-"

"No." I snapped, and I felt Jungkook's gaze fall on me. 

"You have balls for leaving Japan based on the circumstance of your business." Jungkook said, and his fathers eyes met his. "I am here to talk about May." he answered and my brows furrowed, "Why, what is wrong with my mother?" I asked, and he sat forward in the chair. 

"Lia, your mother is not in Canada. She never went to Canada." he told me, but I scoffed, "Then where is she?"

"Your mother and I.. have been seeing each other for the past couple of months-"

"Bastard-" Jungkook growled, and all of the moisture from my mouth had dried out. I was in shock. My mother of all people with the man whom she loathed. "That is not the matter for now." he told us. "Your mother was coming to Japan to meet me, but she never made it to me." 

"What did you do to her-" I began, but Jungkook stepped in front of Hazel and I. 

"You fucker let them take her." he gritted his teeth, and his father stood, "I had my men with her the entire time, it happened behind my fucking back-" his father growled back. "Who is them?" I asked, but I wasn't given an answer. I even pulled on Jungkook's arm but he ignored me. 

"Why haven't you done anything yet?" Jungkook asked.

"I know where she is, but I had to come here first." he said, his eyes flicking to mine. "They are asking for something in return of her."

I pushed past Jungkook to look him in the eyes, "What do they want?" I asked, and he glanced down at Hazel.

"They want the mafia's daughter."