𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

I must've been sat here, crying on my office floor for the past hour before I finally gathered myself. Was that really how he saw me? Is that how Hazel will see me?

For simply wanting to move on..?

I wiped the messy mascara from beneath both my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair, my lips still quivering from the crying. I couldn't let him walk back into my life and create a barrier between my daughter and I. He has no right to do so and I didn't care what power he had over us, she was mine.

I flipped over my phone on my desk to see a dozen missed calls from my mother. I was in no mood to speak to her right now. I just wanted to be with Hazel, and know that she is safe with me.

"Your boyfriend fired me." I heard Ares's voice from my door. I looked up to see a box of his belongings in his hand, my heart dropped, "What-"

"A liar." he scoffs, stepping back as I moved towards him, "That's what you are." he looked at me in pure disappointment, "How do you think I'll be able to support my daughter now, Lia?" he asked, his jaw tightening. "Ares-" my lips parted..

"And your Hazel is --his daughter- the CEO, God...-" he paused himself in disbelief.

"Let me explain-." I began, but he never gave me the chance to speak, "Your words wont change anything, and it certainly won't give me back my job." he scoffed, turning to leave but I stopped him, "Yes, it can-" I said, and his brows pulled together. "Just give me today and I'll get you your job back, please." I pleaded, and he gave me a long stare. "One day." he states, "But after today, Lia, we're done with whatever this was."

My throat burned and I could feel my eyes swelling up again. "Alright." I said, and he gave the ground a long stare before leaving without sparing me a glance.

I left my office instantly after with my phone in my hand, trying to contact Jungkook. How could he be so- so.. inconsiderate! My eyes were glued to my screen as every time I tried to call him, it would instantly send me to voicemail. I stopped at the lift and spammed the button. "C'mon..' I muttered, my feet not being able to stand still as I waited anxiously for it to arrive. It was only after two incredibly long minutes that the doors opened and I walked in, my fingers pressing his name on my screen again.

"Please leave a message after the be-"

I groaned in annoyance and pressed the button for the doors to close, but just as they were an inch away from completely shutting, four long fingers slipped through the closing gap and pulled the doors apart. The elevator pinged and the doors opened revealing the man I was chasing after. His eyes met mine and he entered with his phone in hand, my multiple missed calls on display, and the veins on his arm becoming more visible as he clenched it tighter.

The doors closed and my mouth became dry. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"You--you-"

"I what?" he says, stepping toward me. The lift suddenly felt tight and small, as if there was no more room left for me to even breathe as he moved closer. Dangerously closer.

"How could you fire him of all people?" I asked, and the edge of his lips twitched. "You need to give him his job back or-"

"Or what, Lia." He responds, furrowing his brows, "Or, I won't let you see Hazel." I answered, and he hovered over me, his arm extended over my head. "You won't, and can't, stop me from seeing my only daughter, Lia, nor will I have a man who wants the mother of my child working for me." His knuckle gently caressed my cheekbone, "Have I made myself clear?" he then asked, tilting his head at me.

"Please, Jungkook." I said, looking up at him to which he then smacked his tongue in annoyance, "For him?" he scoffed, shaking his head, "He's got you begging for me, and what else?" his eyes darkened when his fingers over my throat, choking me gently yet firmly, "You should've seen the look on his face when I told him Hazel was mine, and that he had almost fucked my woman." he muttered, lowering his mouth to my ear. Cold shivers ran down my spine when he parted his lips and ran his sharp teeth over the shell of my ear.

"The colour drained from his face, and then I told him to pack up and have his office empty.

"He needs this job to support his daughter." I said, holding his wrist, "Don't be so heartless-"

The elevator pinged and the doors opened. "Have my daughter dressed, and tell her her daddy is coming to take her out." he said, pushing me through the doors.

_________
Couple of hours later:

"Where are we going, mama?" Hazel asked, as I did up the last button of her floral dress. "You and I are not going anywhere, baby." I said, patting her chest, and turning her around. "Then with who?" she questioned, and I ran my fingers through her short, silky, brown hair.

"Here, look at me." I said, taking her arm. "You've always wondered where your daddy is, no?" I asked her to which she nodded, a frown appearing on her lips. "Well, for all this long, long time- your daddy was away for some very important work." I explained, and she listened, silently.

"But today, mama got a call from daddy's work place saying he can finally come back to us!" I smiled, and her eyes grew wide. There was a glint in her hazel eyes, one which Iv'e never seen so bright before

"Mama, really?!" she jumped, clapping her hands.

My heart clenched at the sight.

"So is daddy coming to get me, am I dressed for him?" she asked, her brows raised in anticipation for my response. "Hm, Hm." I nodded, and she fell into my arms, "Like Lienna, I have a daddy too, just like her one!" I kissed her head, and she pulled away, her cheeks red from excitement. "oh, baby, calm down!" I smiled.

She covered her little mouth with her two little hands and giggled silently.

My sweet, sweet child.
_________

JEON JUNGKOOK:

I inhaled sharply when Lia opened the door. My eyes met hers and she stepped to the side, looking down. I followed her gaze till I saw Hazel hiding behind her knee. When she saw my face her eyes squinted as she smiled brightly, "Hero!" she gasped, walking toward me. She remembers me.

I crouched down to her level, but she stopped before I could pull her in. Her eyes focused on my chain resting on my chest. Her face changed, "Mama!' she suddenly cried, running back to Lia. My brows furrowed and I glanced up at Lia comforting Hazel, "You need to give her time." she said, and I stood straight. I didn't say anything and just watched Hazel.

"She already knows who I am." I then said, taking off my necklace. "Sweetheart.' I said, rubbing my knuckles over her soft cheek. She took her face out of Lia's knee and looked up at me. "Here." I said, and she glanced at it in my hand.

"Take it, baby." Lia encouraged, and Hazel's tiny fingers caressed my palm as she took it.

She then slowly stepped away from Lia and I bent down for her again, "Come here, come to me." I said, and she pressed her small body into my chest. My arms wrapped around her and I held her very tiny head beneath my chin.

"My Princess."