Azkaban

(Emily's pov) 

I was going crazy.I'm insane.Cold.It was cold.I screamed and screamed until my voice hurt.No longer was I the pretty blonde haired girl,no I was the black haired crazy girl who was pretty much pulling the hair out of her head.They didn't give me prison clothes so I was stuck in the dirty, thorn dress.

I now understand the look dad gets randomly,the horrified,haunted look on his face.I don't know how long I've been there.I felt like years but it was probably only a day or two...if even. Azkaban time is different,every second feels like a hour,an hour filled of torture.

The dementors past my cell again and I screamed,holding in the tears that were about to spill.

"Screaming only makes you die faster"a voice in the cell in front of mine crackled.

"Nice to know"I choked out and they gave a crazy laugh.

"What age are you?You look around 16,what did you do?"she said and approached the front of her cell so I could see crazy pitch black hair,the same colour as mine.

"I'm innocent and 15"I said.Why exactly am I talking to an insane person?

'Because you're insane too'a voice in my head said.Great I am insane.

"Okay you think that darling.I'm Bellatrix Lestrange"She said and I jumped up with sudden strength.

"Don't you dare talk to me"I screamed, grabbing the cell bars.

"You're a Black"she stated laughing and I glared at her.

"Sirius' I guess.You're a filthy blood traitor like him.You deserve an end just like your half-blood mother"she said and I started to shout at her,my whole body numb,not even hearing what I screamed.The guards came over and open the door.I heard Bellatrix laugh and then my head was banged against the wall,so I wasn't aware of my surroundings anymore.

"Stay strong Emily.You are strong.I'm so proud of you"I heard a voice say and I looked up to see Cedric standing there in his Hufflepuff gear.

"Cedric"I said,crawling across the hard floor of my Azkaban cell to him and stopped about a metre from him.

"Stay strong you can't give up now Emily"he said in his soft,gentle voice.

"I love you.I didn't get to tell you Ced,I love you"I said and he nodded his head sadly.

"I know.I love you so much Emily but you have to stay strong"he said and I nodded.

"Stay with me"I said.

"I'll always be with you"he replied."I love you so much"he said and I reached out for his hand but it went straight through him.

I woke up gasping for air and I instantly felt it,the coldness,the screaming,the pain in my head.

I put my hand to my head and felt the familiar sticky liquid.I'm going to die here.

'Stay Strong'Cedric's voice ran through my head.

I looked around the cell and saw water and some mouldy looking soup in the corner.I crawled over because my legs seemed to be failing me.I took a small sip of the water and felt a bit better but not much.I took a spoonful of the soup and immediately vomited.It was vile,it tasted like dragon dung.My belly rumbled loudly and I chucked the soup down,not caring about the taste and I begged myself to keep it down.

"Horrible isn't it?"Bellatrix's voice crackled and I ignored her.

Mam's screams got louder as the dementors came closer.I weakly sat down on the...bed(stone slab).I was getting weaker by the second.My head was throbbing,my belly was rumbling even though I ate the food(if you can call it food),and I was in a state of pure insanity.

'Stay Strong' Cedric's voice echoed again but louder this time.

"I can't.I'm sorry"I whispered and then all the pain disappeared. 

---------------------------------------------A/N It's short but I updated.She will be out next chapter so don't worry.I'll try to update over the weekend.And if I don't Happy Paddy's Day!(St.Patrick's day)