The Quidditch Final

(Emily's pov) 

"But Peeves I'm exhausted"I moaned as I lay on the floor in an abandoned classroom and said poltergeist floated above me.

"Batty Black!Batty Black.Her uncle looks like an overgrown bat!"Peeves sang and I stuck my tongue out at him. It had been a week after Fred and George's departure and I was seriously missing them.Peeves and I were giving Umbridge hell but it was strenuous work and I was exhausted and along with Quidditch practise and study I hardly had any time to myself.

We had literally caused Umbridge hell in many way.I set fire to her office,Peeves flooded the second floor corridor,we both looked Mrs Norris inside a suit of armour twice,I threw neatly stacked piles of Parchment out of windows and Peeves dropped a box of tarantulas in the Great Hall. Also when he fancied a break,he spent hours at a time floating along after Umbridge and blowing loud raspberries every time she spoke.

"Go away Peeves"I mumbled and I stood up.Umbridge still didn't know it was me,she wasn't the smartest lumos spell in the wand shop if I was to be honest.

"I have to go.See you tomorrow Peeves."I said and ran down the corridors to arrive at the Room of Requirement.

'I need to find Viola.I need to fid Viola. I need to find Viola' I think as I paced in front of the wall.The familiar door appeared and I gave Viola a small smile.

"Blaise called me a filthy half-breed" she mumbled as I sat down.I sighed and tried to read her face but it was emotionless.

"He was my only Slytherin friend.I always thought he was more of a Ravenclaw but I suppose he's just like me and the others"she commented. The cut down her face was still there and it looked just as worse as when I saw it first.

"You're not like them"I argued but she wouldn't believe me.

"I am.I stole Emily.I stole from your uncle"she admitted as if that proves that you are a Slytherin.

"I always steal potions from him"I counter argued.

"I got caught so I...I threw a forgetfulness potion at him"she said and I laughed which surprised her.

"He takes an antidote for that every morning so really you shouldn't have bothered throwing it at him at all"I said,still laughing.

"But why didn't he tell on me?"she asked confused.I shrugged a slight smile tugging on my lips.

"I guess he just likes you"I replied and she smiled.

"I should really go to career advice shouldn't I?"she asked,looking around the room.It was designed like a common room but there was a section with a bed and a wardrobe.It was a bright green but not the Slytherin green and there was white instead of silver.

"I'll walk you down to the dungeons. You sure you don't want to stay with us?"I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm not a Gryffindor Emily"she replied,taking a black potion that I recognise as a pain-relief potion.

"Merlin,that's foul"she said before walking out of the room.The cut must still hurt.I honestly don't know if it will ever repair,it looks like really dark magic.We walk silently through the halls and Viola ignored the insults directed at her.

"Mutt!"Pansy Parkinson screeched and Viola rolled her eyes and for the first time retaliated.

"How creative Pansy.I would just like to remind you that I was your best friend when we were little.I know things about you and your family that wouldn't go down to well with the ministry"Viola said calmly,taking out her wand.

"The same goes for you Vi"Parkinson screamed and took out her wand.

"Go ahead.Like I care"Viola said and then a flash of bright light went towards her.