Careers Advice

(Emily's pov) 

It was the first day of the Easter holidays and I glared at the floor.I was too repulsed to look like my dad so my eyes were an extremely dark brown-well black.My hair was dead straight instead of its usual curls.

There was six weeks left until the exams and as if I wasn't stressed enough I was thinking of ways I could talk to dad.Of course I thought of apparition but I ruled that out because of Harry.

Quidditch practice was also useless as we were still as rubbish as we always were.It vented out my anger though but I often hit it a bit too hard and Kirke often found himself in the Hospital Wing.

"Here you go"Ginny said,handing me an Easter Egg in the Great Hall.She blushed as she saw Viola.

"I don't have one for you.Sorry"Ginny  

said and Viola waved her off,not lifting her head from the table.Her hair was tangled and big purple bags were under her eyes.

"Merlin's Beard,are you okay?"Ginny asked and Viola shrugged.

"Depends what your definition of okay is"she replied.The full moon was tonight and she could hardly move.

"Hi Ginny!"Cece said cheerfully and Ginny blushed again.

"I don't have one for you either"she said and Cece shrugged before sitting beside Seamus.

"Careers advice is on Monday"Cece said."You are missing Potions"

"Oh,Okay Cool"I said.

The holidays went quickly and on the second last day I found myself sitting in one if the many alcoves in the castle with George.Fred and Lee were preparing for Harry's 'master plan' and by that I mean they're going to break into Umbridge's office and use her fireplace.Not very smart but maybe its so stupid that it'll work. Hopefully.

"I think I'm just going to apparate tomorrow.I don't think I fancy breaking into Umbridge's office"I said,laying my head against the cold wall.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" George asked,as he made coloured lights appear with his wand.

"Don't worry about it"I replied in a casual voice.He sat up straighter and looked at me seriously.

"But that's it Emily.I do worry about it.I worry about you and-"George started but he trailed off.

"What?"I asked,sitting up straighter. He sighed and ran a hand through his ginger hair.

"Remember the Yule Ball?I kissed Christine remember?"he asked.I nod, trying to keep my hair and emotions under control and I was afraid if I opened my mouth I would say something wrong.

"I did it to make you jealous"he said really quickly.I looked over at him confused,my heart beating fast.

"What?Why would you want to make me jealous?"I asked.He gave me a lopsided grin and he leaned forward.It was like a dream come true.I was kissing George Weasley!At first it was like I had taken an Elixir to Induce Euphoria but slowly the guilt started to creep in.I pulled back and the look on his face was torture.

"What's wrong?"he asked and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry George.I can't"I said,still shaking my head.I felt bad,extremely bad.The guilt was still there and the worst part was that I wanted to kiss George again.

"Emily.I'm not going to leave you like-"he started but I cut him off. 

"Cedric didn't leave me.He was taken George.There's a difference"I say in a dangerously low voice.