Hog's Head

(Emily's pov) 

I woke up panting,sweating and in mid-scream.I looked around the room to see that the lights were on and Fred,George and Lee were looking at me concerned.

"You were screaming"George stated moving closer and sat at the end of the bed I was in.

"It was nothing"I lied well unless 'nothing' means that you had a nightmare about your boyfriend being murdered in the most painful way possible...again.

"Really because people don't normally scream like that"he said and I sighed.

"Look I haven't slept because of Umbridge's detentions and I'm really tired so can I just sleep"I said but George shook his head.

"You're getting a dreamless sleep potion"he said,taking my arm and dragging me from the bed.

"That just makes it worse.I don't want to be dependent on a potion"I said as he took me out of the common room.

"Where are we going to get one?"I asked,sighing angrily in defeat.

"Your uncle"he replied.Is he crazy?Sev won't give me one.

"He won't give me one"I stated and George turned around smirking.

"Who said we're going to ask?"he said and I smirked back.

"Might as well have a little fun"I replied,blocking the images out of my head from my dream.

We snuck into the dungeons and opened the heavy door.

"Where is it?"I whispered,looking around the dark room.

"I don't know"George whispered back and I looked at the many potions,all of them different colours.I sighed agitated and the door creaked open.  

Great,now Sev's here!

"Why are you in my potions storage in the middle of the night?"Sev sneered at us both and I shrugged.

"Well"I said,scratching the back of my neck nervously"You see I had a dream"

"A dream?Are you looking for this?"Sev said,holding up a vile filled with the liquid that was so familiar to me.

I reached out for it and he grabbed my hand and turned it around to see my eh little tattoo.

"I must not tell lies"Sev whispered under his breath and then glared at George.

"Well done you got her down here"he sneered and I glared at George.

"You were working with him?Did you tell him?"I asked,referring to my hand.

"Somebody had to know"he replied and then left.Tratior!

"I'm going to kill her"Sev growled and I sighed.

"No you won't and you won't mention this to anyone"I said firmly and he snorted.

"What's going to stop me?"he asked.

"I will get my revenge"I said.

"When?"he asked.

"When the opportune moment describes to appear.You know what they say revenge is a dish best served cold"I said,smirking.

"Oh what are you going to dye her pink again?"Sev asked sarcastically and I smiled up at him.

"Nope"I said before taking the potion and running out of the room.Lets just hope he takes my advice otherwise Umbridge won't know what's coming for her.

Sev did take my advice,not lightly though,especially when I got myself another detention and my hand was bleeding so much that I had to wrap it up.I had to hex him frozen so he wouldn't kill her.Instead he threw darts at a fake Umbridge,I joined him.