Dumbledore's Army

(Emily's pov) 

I groggily got up and made my way to the mirror.I was exhausted and I was too freaked out to remember to take my dreamless sleep potion. I...borrowed them from Sev...without his knowledge.But he is my uncle so really it isn't bad.

I looked in the mirror for the first time in weeks, looking at my eyes for the first time in weeks.I scowled at the crazy glint in my eyes and I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I waited for Cece and then walked down for breakfast.Umbridge kept on glancing at me and I glared at her.DD could have got caught.He could have been brought back to Azkaban.

I lay on my desk in charms class.My eyes were drooping and Cece decided to shake me awake.

"Emily,did you not take one of the potions you have under your bed?"she asked and I must have looked very confused as she went on.

"I mean.I share a dorm with you and you're my best friend.I notice that you take a potion every night"she commented and I sighed before lying back down.

"So?"I asked and she shook her head at me.

"I'm not the potions genius but I can recognise a dreamless sleep potion and I do know that you aren't supposed to take it for long periods" she lectured.Of course she was right, the side-effects could be horrible but I couldn't stop taking it.

"You need closure Emily.Maybe you should see the real memory-"she started.

"I'm not seeing Cedric get murdered"I hissed at her.

"You need to"she said and I shook my head.

I sat in the common room with Cece and Neville. The twins were at training and we were doing our transfiguration essay.

I heard footsteps and I looked up to see Seamus coming towards us.I was about to say something but a sudden pain came from my scar and I cursed loudly,grabbing my wrist.All three of them looked at me concerned(well not Seamus,he just looked at me as if I was crazy).

"Emily?"Cece asked but I waved her away.

"I'm fine.Go talk to Finnegan"I said and she looked at me weirdly before getting up and leaving with Seamus.

I excused myself from Neville and walked up to my dorm before clutching my wrist,which still hurt. Voldemort wanted something done and it wasn't being done quick enough.I wonder if Harry is feeling this pain.

Cece came up a few minutes later and said nothing until she was in her pjs.

"Seamus apologised"she said with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Oh"I said,not really knowing what else to say.

"Yeah.I said I had to think a bit about forgiving him"she said and I nodded.

She ran a hand through her hair before plopping down on her bed.

"Don't forget to take your potion"she muttered before closing her eyes.Trust me I wasn't going to forget my potion again. 

The next morning at breakfast Harry approached me.

"We've found somewhere to have our first Defence meeting. Tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls. Can you tell Cece and Viola?"

"Yeah.Thats fine"I said.

At quarter to eight I left the common room with Cece,Neville and the twins. We agreed to meet up with Viola at the place because we were hardly going to go down 7 floors,just to make our way around to the other side of the floor.