The Quibbler

(Emily's pov) 

Over the next few days I hardly saw Cece and Seamus as Angelina held Quidditch practise everyday but anytime I did see them they were either eating the face off each other or holding hands.It was disgusting!Were Cedric and I that annoying?

The Quidditch practises weren't working either.Quite frankly we suck. We all look like idiotic red blurs flying in the sky.Kirke is the worst.A couple of days before our match against Hufflepuff he hit a bludger at me and I got concussion and had to spend a night in the hospital wing as she gave me an assortment of different potions.

After one particularly bad training session I found myself in the great hall,eating anything I could reach.

"Don't eat the whole table Em"George joked and I threw a piece of chicken at him.It fell to the floor with a thump and he picked up a nearby carrot and threw it at me.I held up a chip but it fell from my fingers as I overheard Harry.

"Well, they should!"he said forcibly "Then I could've just told her I fancy her, and she wouldn't have had to get herself all worked up again about Cedric dying!"

I still don't know how to react to these things.Fred put his arm around my shoulder and I narrowed my eyes in Harry's direction.

"Oi Angie!"Fred called out and Angelina stomped over,mud all over her just as it was over me.

"Don't test her patience Fred.She was nearly in tears by the end of the training session"I warned before standing up.

"I best go shower.I'm all muddy"I said,referring to my robes and my face which had streaks of mud on it.

Later that evening I sat on Lee's bed as they talked about the joke shop and I plaited my multi-coloured hair.

"Yeah.I think George and I will leave before the NEWT's.Without Quidditch there's nothing to stay for is there?"Fred said and I immediately jumped up.

"Don't you dare leave me Fredrick Weasley.I'll have no one.Cece is always snogging Finnegan and Viola is in Slytherin.I can't talk to Sev because of stupid Umbridge!You can't leave me here!"I said and he looked at me for a moment.

"Well you're lucky we love you"Fred and George said at the same time and my hair turned a bit pink.

"I live you guys too"I said,hugging them both in a group hug.

"I love you to Lee"I said hugging him as I didn't want him to be left out.

"Dido Emily"he said and I grinned and we all discussed plans for the joke shop and they want me to make love potions.

"I can do that"I replied and I fell asleep on the floor.

On Saturday morning I woke up and I are nothing as I sat in the Great Hall.Viola wished me good luck and sat at the Slytherin table by some tall tanned guy who is vaguely familiar. Blane I think his name is-wait no its Blaise,Blaise Zabini.He seems nice enough.He's quiet in class.

Cece refrained from snogging Finnegan and she sat opposite me as I was between Fred and George.

The twins charmed the food in front of me and it kept on hitting my closed mouth.I kept it firmly shut.My appetite seemed to just disappear.

"Miss Black you are banned from Quidditch"the annoyingly familiar voice said and I could feel my eyes turning purple.

"You said I couldn't watch Quidditch. Nothing about playing it"I replied and her fake smile dropped before stiffly walking away.I gladly opened my mouth and the bacon entered by itself and I chewed,my appetite suddenly back.