The Department of Mysteries

(Emily's pov) 

I wanted to scream some more but considering everybody had turned towards me I stopped.I looked over to see Harry on the floor.He saw it all too.

"Are you okay dear?"Professor Marchbanks asks me.

"No.I have...Dragon Pox.Oh my the dragon pox.Why Merlin?Why?I don't want to infect anyone.Here take my exam bye"I said hurriedly,clutching my head in a dramatic manner and making spots appear on my face.Ah re perks of being a metamorphmagus.

"Will I get Saint Mungo's?"the old woman asked and I shook my head.

"I'll go to Madame Pomfrey.Thanks Professor"I said and I am out of there as I fast as I could.I panicked.What am I supposed to do now?He's going to kill everyone I love.I paced the broom closet and I heard a crowd coming from the Great Hall.I saw Cece and Viola immediately.They were whispering together and frowning.I grabbed their hair and pulled them back.

"Ow!"Cece exclaimed and I frowned.

"What happened there?"She asked quickly and it took me about two minutes to explain because I was talking so fast.

"What are we going to do?"Viola asked when I finished.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to the Department of Mysteries.Alone" I added as Cece scoffed.

"But your dad can just give him one of the glass balls.So why is he targeting you?"Cece asked confused.

"It's a prophecy"Viola whispered before I could even say anything.I nodded and they both frowned.

"Potter screamed before you.What is he going to do?Are we going to bring him?"Viola asked and I shook my head.

"It's too risky for Harry.Someone has to make sure he stays"I said and Cece smiled.

"I'll get Nev to"she said and then ran out of the closet.

"You're really going to confront him?" Viola asked as we waited for Cece.

"Yes"I replied and she grinned.

"Lets kick some Voldly ase"she said grinning and Cece came running back in saying that Neville was going to keep Harry away.

"What if its a trap?"Cece asked and I shrugged.

"He's my dad.I can't risk it"I said."I'll see if he's in Grimmauld Place"I said as Viola frowned at me.

"Dad!Dad!"I shouted and jumped as I saw Kreacher.

"Where's dad?"I demanded.

"Master is out"the house elf said with an evil grin and I apparated back to Hogwarts.

"Lets go"I said before taking their arms and apparating.I'm putting my friends in danger.I'm leading the people I love into a death trap.

"You have to go"I said as we landed on the floor in the ministry of magic.

"Not going to happen Emily"Viola replied,looking around."What number is your dad at?".

I groaned.I didn't look at the number.Why on earth didn't I look t the number?

Viola takes my silence as an answer.

"We will just have to look manually.We have to be quiet.Don't want to make them aware of our presence"Cece whispered.

I don't know how long we spent looking between rows if glass spheres. All I could think of was my dad's screams and that I might as well kill him.

Cece was about to speak but I stopped her.Voices could be heard from next row.We all silently took out our wands.I reminded myself not to use my elemental powers otherwise I might as well tell the whole world myself.