Weasley is our King

(Emily's pov) 

For the past few weeks I had been so happy as if I had taken a draught of euphoria.It was great.The scarification that being in the DA couldn't be priced and it was all under Umbridge's nose

Hermione and I finished the protean charm on golden galleons by the fourth meeting so it was easier to know when the next meeting was on. 

As the first Quidditch match of the season approached there were less DA meetings as Angelina Johnson,the Gryffindor Quidditch caption, scheduled practise almost everyday.

Sev and McGonagall were also very competitive as the match drew nearer. McGonagal didn't give us homework for the whole week(quite a relief as the homework was piling up).Sev reserved the Quidditch pitch for pretty much every minute of the day and ignored 14 eye-witness accounts of the Slytherin Keeper jinxing Alicia Spinnet.

November came and one phrase to describe the weather is 'bloody freezing'.Snow covered the mountains beside Hogwarts but we didn't get any snow but there were icy patches everywhere.

On the day of the match I was woken up by Cece...jumping on my bed.

"I thought you stopped this.You haven't done it all year"I mumbled in to my pillow.

"Quidditch!"Cece said excitedly and I turned around to see her in an assortment of red and gold clothes and her Gryffindor hat and scarf.

"It's cold again"he stated and I nodded.Of course it would be cold!

A girl from the year bellow came up. She had extremely curly hair and was standing there tapping her foot.

"Who are you?"Cece asked,quite bluntly if you ask me but not enough to seem impolite.

"Romilda Vane"she said,sticking her nose up in the air.She suddenly giggled and a light blush appeared on her face.

"Two boys is downstairs waiting for you two"she said,still giggling and then she left.I rolled my eyes with a slight smile at the little giggling girl. Was I like that with Cedric?

I got dressed in all red and gold and changed my hair to bright red and my eyes gold.We walked downstairs and saw Fred and George.I guess these are the two boys she was talking about.

"Finally"Fred moaned,linking his arm with mine and then skipped out of the common room,dragging me along.

We skipped down the halls,singing (very badly) at the top of our voices.

"Gryffindors Rule because we're so cool"

"We don't need luck because Slytherins suck"

"The Quidditch Cup is on its way home"

Well that just rules out music as a career.Cece rolled her eyes at us but George soon joined in. 

We soon reached the Great Hall and we calmly walked in but the majority of the school already heard us 'singing' at the top of our voices.

We started to eat breakfast but soon the twins had to leave.

"Oi Luna!Nice hat"I shouted over to the Ravenclaw table and she smiled dreamily at me before tapping her lion ht with her wand and it let out a loud roar.

But something else caught my eye behind her.A Slytherin 7th year was wearing a badge.I squinted and then I saw what was written on it:Weasley is our King.

What are they up to?They're obviously not supporting Ron.I shared a glance with Cece and she frowned at them before looking at her watch.

"We should leave now"Neville said cheerfully,wrapping his Gryffindor scarf around his neck.