Christmas

(Emily's pov)  

"I'm the weapon Voldemort is after"Harry said to me as I was pacing the room he shared with Ron in Grimmauld place.

"Don't worry Harry.Voldemort is after two things and you are not one of them"I said.We weren't possessed,well I wasn't anyway.I'm a trained occlumens,nobody can get into my mind.

"How do you know that?"he asked,his eyes narrowing.

"People only tell you what they think you can handle.People think I can handle the world but you,well they think if they gave you a matchstick you'd start a fire.Which is true"I said,coldly and he stomped out of the room.Does he have to be so damn melodramatic?

"Wow you really are worthy of the name Black"Phineas Nigellus' voice said from behind me."You remind me of dear Bellatrix"

"You say that one more time I will get the sharpest knife I can find and slash your portrait"I said in a sweet voice and he disappeared.

I stomped out past Harry who was walking back in and I plopped down on my bed.Why must everything be so complicated?

I sighed again and I heard the door open.

"What?"I mumbled into the pillow and I felt the bed sink down.

"Hello to you too"I heard the familiar voice say and I jumped up and hugged Remus.

"I haven't seen you since summer"I said,finally letting go of him.

"You look...great"Remus said and I chuckled,tugging at my blood red hair.

"Oh yeah blood red hair,bright blue eyes and bags.I look like a hag for Melin's sake!"I said laughing.

He smiled at me before getting up.

"Dinner is ready if you want to come down"He said softly.

"I'm tired Remus,I think I'll just go to bed"I said and he nodded before leaving.I sighed once he got out of the room and apparated.I looked around the Gryffindor 5th year dorms before I went to my bed and looked under it.I searched for it but it wasn't there.

I stomped my way down to the dungeons and I slammed the door open.

"Where is my potion?"I screamed and Sev calmly put down his daily prophet.

"I don't know what you mean"he sneered.

"They were under my bed.They're gone now"I seethed and he rolled his eyes.

"We both know the side effects if you take that potion for too long"he said.

"Trust me Sev,its better than the side effects if I don't take it"I snapped.I need the potion,why can't he just get that?

"Being dependent on a potion isn't good.You are not going to take anymore or I will take them again"he snapped back.

"Cece told you"I stated.Of course somebody told him and the only person I can think of is Cece.

"Longbottom was worried about you. Now I advise you to leave before Umbridge finds you"

I apparated without a goodbye and found myself in my bedroom again.I huffed and sat on my bed and for the rest of the night I stayed like that, playing with fire and water.

"Merlin Emily you look like the living dead"George exclaimed as he walked in.

"The dead can't be brought back George"I said in a hollow voice.

"We're going to go put up the Christmas decorations if you'd like to join us"he said.I grinned and nodded, getting up off my bed.I was exhausted but I wasn't going to sleep,I wasn't going to suffer it all over again.