Memory

(Emily's pov) 

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.Signed: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister for Magic

I glared at the notice but my mood considerably brightened as Hannah Abbott told me that the Headmaster's office had sealed itself against her.

I walked down to the Great Hall for lunch when I was tapped on the shoulder.Sev nodded to the door and I looked warily at Umbridge and noticed she wasn't looking.

"What?"I ask shortly.Sev wouldn't risk his job just to have a chat with me.

"Umbridge is going to call you to her office soon.She has Veritaserum"he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How did she get Veritaserum?"I asked and his eyes narrowed at me before he left.Nice,I haven't been able to talk to him in weeks and that is all he says.

And jut like Sev said I was called to Umbridge's office by Filch.I glared at him all the way up as he crackled on about things that are going to change.

"Sit"Umbridge said curtly when I arrived.I sat down.What had I done now?

"Well,now.What would you like to drink?"Umbridge said pointing to a pumpkin juice,a cup of coffee and a cup it tea.

"Coffee"I said and she made a big show of making it with her back turned to me.She handed it to me and I took a small sip before discreetly spitting it back into the cup.

"I thought we ought to have a little chat, after the distressing events of last night Miss Black"she said and I nodded.

"Good," she whispered. "Very good. Now then ..."She leaned forwards a little. "Where is Albus Dumbledore?"

"No idea"I say in an emotionless drawl.

"Drink up, drink up,"she said, still smiling. 'Now, Miss Black let us not play childish games. I know that you know where he has gone. You and Dumbledore have been in this together from the beginning. Consider your position, Miss Black ..."

"I don't know where he is"I repeated taking another fake sip of the drink.

"'Very well,'she said, though she looked displeased. "In that case, you will kindly tell me the whereabouts of your father,Sirius Black."

"I don't know.I lost contact with him when you blocked all means of communication"I said and she smirked.

"So you were communicating?"she asked excitedly.

"Prove it"I said back in my normal voice."Good Luck Professor and next time I'd appreciate it if you don't use a truth serum"

"How did you know that?"she snapped ,her fake smile faltering.

"Like I wouldn't taunt you,telling you that I know where they are but considering I couldn't,a truth serum was the first thing that came to my mind and you just proved it.Well done"I said before leaving.

I passed Harry,whispering 'Don't drink the drink" and I made my way to the Great Hall but was pulled aside in an abandoned classroom.I met the eyes of George Weasley and he grinned at me.

"I say we make Umbridge's life a bit harder.You in?"He asked and I nodded.

That was how I found myself on the first corridor,outside the Great Hall.I looked around but I was disguised anyway(Blonde hair,green eyes).I opened the crate and apparated to behind a tapestry beside Fred and George.

"I'll try to make her vanish them so they multiply by 10" I said and with a flick of my wand my robes were green and silver and were embroidered with a snake.I blinked and I looked like one of the Slytherin 7th year,Adrianna Tracey.