Back to Hogwarts

(Emily's pov) 

It turns out that the only people who know the true extent of the damage done to me was Sev,Dad,Remus,Fred and George.I wasn't lying when I said appearances are deceiving.That evening I went down for dinner with a huge smile on my face,no bags under my eyes and my hair was neatly curled.I looked like I had just came out of a beauty salon(except the pyjamas I was wearing).

Fred and George haven't left my side(literally).Well they do when I have to get changed and use the restroom or shower but then they wait outside.They even enlarged my bed and they sleep either side of me!I'm not going to get kidnapped in my own bed!For one thing the ministry can't see the building and that would just be stupid.

I spent most of the time working with Fred and George on the joke shop.I'm the brains and I make all the potions that they would definitely not be able to brew.

"Wakey,wakey eggs and bakey"Fred and George shouted in my ears on the 1st of September.

I groaned but got up and rolled off my overly-large bed.I hit the floor with a thump and I heard George chuckle.

"What ya doing on the floor?"George teased and I used my legs to trip him up and he landed on the floor beside me.

"What ya doing on the floor?"I mimicked smirking at him.

"Your dead!"he shouted and I got up and ran for it.I nearly fell down the stairs but I steadied myself before I did.I ran into the kitchen and saw dad and Remus talking.

"Help me"I shouted dramatically and hid behind dad.

"I wonder where Emily is"George said and then jumped behind my dad and started to tickle me.I let out a bark-like laugh as George continued to tickle me.

"Dad...help!"I managed to gasp out but he just shook his head.

"Remus"I begged and he laughed before pulling me from under George and out of George's reach.

"GEORGE GET READY NOW!NO MESSING AROUND!WE'LL MISS THE TRAIN!"Mrs Weasley shouted and George groaned.He lifted himself off the floor and grabbed my arm and pretty much dragged me up the stairs.

"Accio Emily's trunk"he muttered and my trunk came hurdling towards him. I went in and got Reggie before making my way downstairs,helping Ginny drag her trunk.We had two more flights to go when I felt something hit the back of my head and I went tumbling down the stairs, alongside Ginny.

"Ow"I heard Ginny mumble.

"Ow is right"I muttered back and I looked up to see Remus' worried face.

"We're so sorry"I heard Fred and George say and I shrugged it off.

"I'm fine"I said,getting up but I ended up falling over my twisted ankle.I sighed before leaning on Remus and then all hell broke loose when Mrs Weasley came in.

She started to shout at the top of her lungs but half of it didn't reach us because my darling granny decided to have a 'who can scream the loudest' competition with her.

"-COULD HAVE DONE THEM A SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS-"

"-FILTHY HALF-BREEDS, BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS-'

It all started to give me a headache and I sat down on the the steps.Remus bent down and pointed his wand at my foot.He started muttering things and I felt my ankle heal itself with one painful crack.I turned round and he muttered around spell and my head felt better.

"Nobody cares Moody"I shouted over the noise.

"Well it looks like Moody isn't the only one thats moody"Fred whispered and I rolled my eyes at his extremely bad pun.