Saint Mungo's

(Emily's pov) 

I can't,I can't like George but there was no point lying to myself.It all made sense,the jealousy I felt when he kissed Christine at the Yule Ball.It all went back to the Yule Ball.Would I have even kissed Cedric if George didn't kiss Christine?No!I loved Cedric,I still love Cedric.

'Cedric would want you to move on'a voice in my head argued.

'You're just saying that to get rid of the guilt' another one argued.

A throbbing pain in my wrist reminded me that I had to tell someone.Ignoring the four girls' curious looks I ran out of the room and up to the 7th year boys dorms.

The door opened with a bang and Fred jumped up,Lee fell into the floor and George had his wand pointed at me.

"Wha?"Fred said groggily.

"Your dad!He's injured"I said."There was so much blood"I finished in a whisper.

"Who told you this?"Fred asked, getting out of his bed,suddenly alert.

"Well no one I was asleep and saw it"I mumbled and then Fred relaxed.

"It was only a dream Em"he said,before lying back down on his bed.

"It wasn't a dream!You have to believe me"I said and Fred rolled his eyes.

"George?Please"I begged,meeting his brown eyes.If the situation wasn't so serious I would have thought how nice his eyes were.

"Okay.Lets go to Dumbledore"he said, taking his dressing gown and putting it on.

"I'll stay here mate"Lee said,rolling around on his bed.Fred grinned at him before following George and I.Fred didn't believe me,he didn't know that every second his dad was losing more and more blood.

I started to sprint and I soon reached Dumbledore's office.

"Chocolate Frogs!Blood Pop!Sherbet Lemon!"I shouted at the gargoyle.

"Fizzing Whizzbee"George said calmly. He doesn't believe me either!That little,eh,prune!

I ran up the stairs and opened the door to see that Harry,Ron and McGonagall were there too.

"Mr. Weasley"I gasped out and Dumbledore looked at me through his crescent moon glasses.

"Ah yes Miss Black,come sit.Now I am in the middle of talking to Harry but I must ask you,where were you positioned as you watched this attack?"Dumbledore asked and I started to get impatient.Mr Weasley was dying!

"Looking down on them"I replied quickly.

"Interesting"he commented and my impatience was growing.

"Let me get him.I can save him"I said and Dumbledore shook his head.

"I already sent Everard and Dilys"

"I'm leaving.I know where he is"I said as I walked out if the room.

"Sorry professor"I said and once I left the office I apparated.I felt the familiar pull and I fell to the floor in something sticky.

I looked up to see Mr Weasley slumped on the floor.

"Mr.Weasley!Mr.Weasley!"I shouted and he squinted at me as I tried to stop the blood.I heard a portrait shouting nearby but I paid no attention.

"Tell...them...I...love...them"he gasped out,his breathing getting heavier.

"You're going to tell them yourself"I commanded as I fruitlessly tried to stop the bleeding.I heard footsteps and I looked at Mr.Weasley one last time,squeezed his hand gently and apparated back to Hogwarts.