The Worst Holiday Ever

(Emily's pov) 

My question was answered the next morning.Cece was talking about the next Hogmeade trip which was on February 14 but then she stopped talking.I looked up to see Cece clutching the daily prophet in her hand,which was turning a pale white from the pressure.She stood up and ran from the hall.I didn't follow her.Its better if shes alone for awhile and then she calms down.

I flattened out the paper as Fred and George came over.Their smiled immediately dropped as thy saw the first picture.

"He killed Uncle Fab and Gid"Fred said and I looked down below the picture.

Antonin Dolohov convicted of the brutal murders of Gideon and Fabian Prewett.

My eyes were drawn to the only woman in the ten pictures.Crazy black hair.Grey eyes.It could only be one person Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bellatrix Lestrange, convicted of the torture and permanent incapacitation of Frank and Alice Longbottom.

"Longbottom"George whispered. "Cece?"

I took a sip of my pumpkin juice and sat it out all over George as I read the headline.

'MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN 

MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS 'RALLYING POINT'FOR OLD DEATH EATERS'

'The Ministry of Magic announced late last night that there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban.

Speaking to reporters in his private office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister for Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening and that he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister of the dangerous nature of these individuals.

'We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped,'said Fudge last night.'Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals, and we beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached'

I glared at the sheet and I crushed it just like Cece did.George wiped the pumpkin juice off him but I didn't care.

I glanced up to the staff table and I saw Sev raise an eyebrow at me.

'We need to talk'I mouthed and he nodded before getting up.I quickly followed and from the corner of my eye I saw Umbridge scowl at me.I walked quietly to the dungeons, thinking over everything.They were blaming dad!Those-Those...I can't even find a word to express my anger.

"Look.I do not appreciate you entering my mind,okay?But I'm willing to compromise.I will forgive you if you tell me what Dumbledore plans to do with me...the monster"I said and Sev rolled his eyes.

"No need for the dramatics but I'll tell you anyway.He plans on using your powers.That is all I know"He said and I narrowed my eyes.Was he lying?

"Okay.Good.Dad got blamed"I stated and Sev nodded.I laughed coldly before going forward and taking a potion from the shelf.I downed it and he raised an eyebrow.

"I needed to calm down"I said calmly before putting down the Calming Draught.

"Bodrick Bode was murdered by the Death Eaters"Sev said and I raised an eyebrow.

"And?"I asked,emotionless.I didn't know him,I wasn't going to weep about it.

"He was an unspeakable"Sev replied. Voldemort wants something in the department of mysteries but what?